Sports Entertainment

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I think Rusev will likely be the last heel left in the Rumble (hopefully not Big Show). On Raw, Xaiver Woods said something along the lines of, "Why are we so positive? Because if we don't keep smilin', the rage comes out and then everyone on the roster will end up in the hospital and we don't want that". Who knows, but it sounds like they are planting the seeds for a switch.

I don't hate Cena, but I'm not really a fan either, He is a poor seller. I hate that he gets his ass beat for most of the match, then stops selling anything and AAs everyone to get the win (basically Hulking up without the finger point and head shaking). I think he has come across as a cunt since the Survivor Series build up. In the story line, he had nothing to lose at Survivor Series while his teammates put everything on the line. It all lead up to this week when Cena said he would do anything to bring them back; HHH gave him a match to win their job's back but if he lost, he lost his #1 contendership. Wouldn't the real hero sacrifice his championship opportunity to bring back his friends? Cena had to have his cake and eat it too. Granted, there would be two heels facing each other for the Championship this weekend (even though Brock is getting face pops lately) but Cena and Co. could help foil Rollins (and Ambrose did say that he will never allow Rollins to cash in back in July or August). Doesn't make a whole lot of sense but whatever.

"It's just wrestling."
-Vince Russo

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Rusev is awesome. I liked on NXT when he would bring a board to the ring with his opponents name on it and then break it. Unfortunately I think he is going to get Cena'd at wrestlemania.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
oq3f4j.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't hate Cena, but I'm not really a fan either, He is a poor seller. I hate that he gets his ass beat for most of the match, then stops selling anything and AAs everyone to get the win (basically Hulking up without the finger point and head shaking).
Nobody sold a no-sell like Hulk Hogan. Nobody.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Predictions :

New Day because Cesaro always loses =(
Usos because they are breaking up Miz and Mizdow for some reason
NAO over the Ascension because Vince hates NXT
Bellas because Cena
Lesnar
Reigns

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I think I'm actually gonna watch this. First time I've watched WWE in years, probably since I worked on Legends of Wrestlemania.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You mean this is fucking terrible right? I mean the only thing different between Brock's gimmick and the Ultimate Warrior is that Brock at least has the size to sell it. But that match was fucking terrible, just like all the matches leading up to it so far.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
He got a huge pop then he's gone 4 minutes later. Are they doing another Wyatt and Bryan fued? Makes no sense. So Brock retains the belt thus whoever wins this is going up against him at WrestleMania. Who would make sense? Reigns maybe. Though Bryan would have been much better.