Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Asuka looks damn good in the ring. And she's got that crazy in the head hot deal going on. I thought she was going to lick Emma or something at the end there.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno that look she gave Brooke after she walloped her was pretty great.
wink.png

gcP5qfM.gif

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
"After the show went off the air and the celebration ended, Sasha went over to Izzy and handed her the flowers that she received from Triple H. Sasha apologized and they bumped fists."

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
So much talent on the roster and a fued with Kane is such a waste. Seriously can we move past this crap?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
No a fan on the over the top selling that Taker does for Brock. Brock hits him once and he'll act like he's about to die.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling Dean is about to turn heel. That was definitely aa contender for RAW of the year.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Going to WrestleMania this year. Never been to a PPV before, let alone a WrestleMania, so pretty excited. Got floor seats near the back of the section behind the announcers.

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Apparently Seth Rollins destroyed his knee on their European tour. Out 6-9 months. Tournament at Survivor Series to crown a new champion.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That's a bummer. Although honestly I'm not a fan of how they've been using him. The guy is super athletic. Let him do the high flying moves he can do. Switch him face if need be.