Sports Entertainment

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sucks about Rollins. His knee went all wonky.

rrr_img_115417.jpg
Copy pasted from reddit, so you dont have to go to that cesspool:

Alex Riley: Suffered a knee injury in May. No timetable for his return.
Daniel Bryan: Inactive due to a concussion-related injury in April. Out indefinitely/awaiting WWE clearance.
Goldust: Suffered a shoulder injury in May. Out 2-4 months.
Hideo Itami: Suffered a shoulder injury in May. Out 6-8 months.
Lana: Suffered a broken wrist in September. Out 4 months.
Nikki Bella: Recently suffered a neck/back (bulging disc) injury. No official timetable for her return.
Randy Orton: Recently suffered a dislocated shoulder. Out 4-6 months.
Rusev: Recently suffered a ruptured bicep. Out 3-4 weeks.
Sami Zayn: Suffered a shoulder injury in May. Out 6-8 months.
Seth Rollins: Torn ACL, MCL and meniscus. Out 6?9 months.
Sting: Sustained a serious neck injury in September. No timetable for his return.
Tyson Kidd: Suffered a career threatening spinal cord injury in June. Out indefinitely.

They also are missing one of the Uso's, unless he just came back.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's a bummer. Although honestly I'm not a fan of how they've been using him. The guy is super athletic. Let him do the high flying moves he can do. Switch him face if need be.
Rollins is still one of the best guys on the roster, even if he's "overexposed" like JR has called him. This sucks. However, since football season has been on, I haven't watched any wrestling at all (except a little NXT here and there). I know when football season is over, everything will still be the same, and I won't have missed anything.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Question is who is next in line for the company?

Short list
Brock
Reigns
Wyatt
Cena (this would be all about playing it safe)

Longshot
Ambrose
Owens
Ziggler (fuck this would be awesome)
Taker
Sting?

Forgot about Seamus

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Question is who is next in line for the company?

Short list
Brock
Reigns
Wyatt
Cena (this would be all about playing it safe)

Longshot
Ambrose
Owens
Ziggler (fuck this would be awesome)
Taker
Sting?

Forgot about Seamus
They replaced Rollins' picture on the next Wrestlemania poster and put Ambrose in his stead.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Been watching "The Monday Night Wars" documentary series by WWE Network. It started off interesting by looking at the rise of WCW and the methods they used to overtake WWE, but after 3-4 episodes it stopped focusing on the different businesses and just started looking at the WWE superstars of the attitude era. The fall of WCW only gets the briefest of mentions.

Do any of the later episodes focus more on WCW/WWE from a business perspective or is it all just promo pieces for WWE?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I doubt they'll put it on Brock, his contract is pretty clear on dates he appears and doesn't appear and I don't think it's enough to warrant him holding the title. I think it'll be Seamus or Reigns....either way I think Reigns will have it when Rollins makes his return to start up that feud.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Reigns wins. Seamus ganks. Dean in the mix as either the final opponent or the inevitable heel turn. 3 way at WM for the title.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Going to WrestleMania this year. Never been to a PPV before, let alone a WrestleMania, so pretty excited. Got floor seats near the back of the section behind the announcers.
I tried to talk my wife into going to Wrestlemania but she refuses. Something about going on a honeymoon.

Pay-per-views are great live. I would love to go to Wrestlemania and the Raw afterwards.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
We didn't get the whole package...just WrestleMania since we're driving distance away, but I'd been telling myself ever since they announced it was in Dallas that I was going if I still had my job when tickets went on sale. I try to get one bucket-list item per year. Last year it was being at an NBA Championship clincher when the Spurs won. This year it was meeting Weird Al. Now I get to add WrestleMania to the list.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Do any of the later episodes focus more on WCW/WWE from a business perspective or is it all just promo pieces for WWE?
Some of the episodes focus almost entirely on the Bischoff/Russo turning points and how various egos led to some incredibly poor decisions by creative staff and talent alike (think Hogan, Nash, etc). It isn't all promo at all. If half this stuff is real, these guys were so full of themselves it's a wonder WCW lasted as long as it did.