Sports Entertainment

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
For whatever reason I was unaware that Xavier Woods hosts his own Youtube video game show. Here's an episode with him, Kalisto, Kofi, and a couple other dudes having a 5 man SF IV tourny/whatever. Oh and Sasha Banks shows up too.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
56, actually. No idea what exactly happened to him, but when he collapsed, for a split second the camera focused on seth and he was doing everything he could to not look as terrified as he felt. Hope stinger is okay

I never really enjoyed seth, but good lord he's got some incredible ring management. Outside of that split second one look, he just took over milking the crowd so people didn't get bored/worried

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Holy shit, that pop for Jericho. Nearly 20 years later and the guy still delivers.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
So we might get two matches a year from him but GD Sting at least brought it. I expected the Seamus run in and cash in but didn't think they would block it. Would make a better storyline for Rollins if he had to climb back up and maybe with the Shield in tow.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope Sting is getting a great payday, as he's jobbing to everyone before retirement. I want my kids to remember him as a winner, and right now, he's the opposite. This is no way to go out.

P.S.: At the end of NOC last night, my kids informed me Seth Rollins died to Kane. Watching wrestling with kids is fun.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Funny you mentioned that but he did an interview recently that said (whether you believe him or not) he is cool with that. He's had his time and if he's having fun putting guys over then he can live with that. He's gotta have some wins to stay legit but that's the way it is.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Funny you mentioned that but he did an interview recently that said (whether you believe him or not) he is cool with that. He's had his time and if he's having fun putting guys over then he can live with that. He's gotta have some wins to stay legit but that's the way it is.
I know the older guys want to rub the younger guys, but isn't it enough for the younger guys to give them a good match and lose gracefully? Isn't that enough of a rub? Because clean pinning legends like that is disgraceful IMO. I don't care if it's Taker or Sting. And not only that, I question who is getting the rub. HHH isn't even wrestling more than once a year now. Why should Sting lose to him? At least put it on a guy who is wrestling full time. It also puts a lot of power in the younger guy's hands. They put the rub on Lesnar before he signed a contract, and then he demanded like $500,000 every time he's on TV. He can be sitting there letting Heyman do his "My client" spiel, not saying a word, and get paid a half a million for that. He doesn't even have to wrestle and he gets paid the same.

j00t

Sting and Jericho are on the same page, but no one thinks about it that way because Jericho had PLENTY of wins in wwe. But sting has had more than Jericho, just not with wwe. At the end of the day they love the business and want to use their legacy to build new (or newer) talent. It just feels shady because vince hates WCW

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sting and Jericho are on the same page, but no one thinks about it that way because Jericho had PLENTY of wins in wwe. But sting has had more than Jericho, just not with wwe. At the end of the day they love the business and want to use their legacy to build new (or newer) talent. It just feels shady because vince hates WCW
Sting must have to love passing the torch. By all accounts, he's made a lot of money. I'd find it hard to believe that this is all for a payday.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
He's been doing it for a few weeks now. The Rufio hair was a nice addition though.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Paige's heel turn reminded me of why I stopped watching WWE for years. It was so bad, I wasn't sure if Ric Flair would burst out laughing.

That's some WCW Thunder mid-card quality mic skills there.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't give a shit right now New Day is my absolute favorite. That goddamn trombone! If you've got the WWE Network check out Table for 3 with New Day. They're just going out there to have fun and they're killing it.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't give a shit right now New Day is my absolute favorite. That goddamn trombone! If you've got the WWE Network check out Table for 3 with New Day. They're just going out there to have fun and they're killing it.
One of the dirtsheets thought that WWE is going to ruin New Day. They aren't chanting "New Day Sucks" anymore, they are chanting "New Day Rocks." A babyface turn would kill their momentum right now.

j00t

not necessarily, they aren't true heels anyways, everyone loves them. let them just keep their ridiculousness and have them fight guys like the wyatt family. THAT would be entertainment.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Paige's heel turn reminded me of why I stopped watching WWE for years. It was so bad, I wasn't sure if Ric Flair would burst out laughing.

That's some WCW Thunder mid-card quality mic skills there.
I still want to put my PP in her either way.