Sports Entertainment

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ronda Rousey is pregnant, which is fanfuckingtastic news cause it means she can't shit up WWE for probably at least a year.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I forgot to watch Sarray's debut at NXT :(
I really enjoy watching joshi wrestling so it's cool to see another girl transition over to WWE

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ronda Rousey is pregnant, which is fanfuckingtastic news cause it means she can't shit up WWE for probably at least a year.
It was funny that she left to specifically get pregnant and put over Becky Lynch on the way out, who got married and pregnant herself in the time it took Ronda Rousey to get pregnant.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This is a really good match. I've never seen it before.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been watching this twitch way too much the last couple weeks. Guy plays all WCW and WWF weekly shows in chronological order by date from 1998/1999 (including ppv). I think Over the Edge where Owen Hart dies is about to be on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Been watching this twitch way too much the last couple weeks. Guy plays all WCW and WWF weekly shows in chronological order by date from 1998/1999 (including ppv). I think Over the Edge where Owen Hart dies is about to be on.

This would be awesome for me if we fast-forwarded a few years. I have a plan to watch all WWF shows (well, the important ones) from 1993 to 2001. Cause I've seen before and after that, but I almost totally missed the best era. It's gonna be a pain to watch them in order with how the Network is set up.

In other news...

I can hardly believe how well this theme fits.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
I am not bringing politics into here...but John Cena you fucking pussy.

• 5Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 7 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
I am not bringing politics into here...but John Cena you fucking pussy.
Haha when I saw he had made anti-China comments I *knew* it was going to end up with him bending the knee.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
CCP finally did what no one else could do and made Cena tap

According to a friend of mine, it was "internet shitlords" who made Cena tap, because they spam-flood anybody who calls Taiwan a country or even mentions it. I assume said shitlords are in China?

Makes sense because of the social credit system. The government has an army of people ready to defend them on the internet (or shut down anyone who likes Taiwan) to get those sweet social credit points.

On a lighter note than all of this, Double of Nothing was an incredible PPV. Is DoN officially "their Wrestlemania" yet or is it still All Out? Or like a combination? In interviews they've done it sounds like they consider all four of their PPVs "their Wrestlemania". If any one of the four is weaker than the others it's been Full Gear, while the other three have all had their own claim to the top position (I think Revolution was the best PPV by any company in 2020).

However since Double or Nothing was their first real show as a company, and given how good all 3 of them have been, I feel like that's the one closest to being their Wrestlemania. If they go all-out (heh) with it and really affirm DoN as their top show, I could see it becoming a stadium show within a couple of years and actually having a Stadium Stampede with a crowd at some point (if that's even possible to do given the nature of the match).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Holy fuck, they released Braun? That's pretty massive.
Rumor is he's facing a career ending injury from the last ppv.

Also
Laugh At Ha Ha GIF by MOODMAN

Chris

Potato del Grande
I wonder who AEW will end up picking up, if any?

They are doing a decent job developing new and indie talent, not sure they need anyone. They do need women but the released ones are all super jobbers, maybe Illconics I'd like to see.

They got enough big guys and spooky perverts. Even Daniel Bryan, what's he going to do other than be another version of Christian?

The real big goal for AEW should be getting some bigger NJPW guys over like Ibushi and Jay White who can easily slot into storylines with The Elite.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Maybe it's tanking because it's bad?
It's probably towards the lower end of the F&F movies. It's not horrible, it's just not great. It felt rushed and it's more of a Dom background filler. Some cool stunts of course, but it's definitely more of a lead up to the final 2 movies.