Sports Entertainment

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Maybe it's tanking because it's bad?
china fundamentally doesn't understand good movies anyway. all it takes to do well in china is have one of the scenes take place in or mention china. some truly awful movies have done exceedingly well in china, which is why hollywood bends the knee at every opportunity. they don't have to make good movies, they just have to make movies that the chinese will see.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wonder who AEW will end up picking up, if any?

They are doing a decent job developing new and indie talent, not sure they need anyone. They do need women but the released ones are all super jobbers, maybe Illconics I'd like to see.

They got enough big guys and spooky perverts. Even Daniel Bryan, what's he going to do other than be another version of Christian?

The real big goal for AEW should be getting some bigger NJPW guys over like Ibushi and Jay White who can easily slot into storylines with The Elite.
Yeah, somebody like Braun would be a huge get as they don't really have many "huge" dudes, similar to Big Show, Nash, Andre the Giant, etc. They have some tall dudes, but nobody that really fits that particular niche of "invincible juggernaut". Maybe Brodie Lee?

Black would have to totally change his "schtick", because I feel like they have about 8 characters just like him.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Braun Strowman did indeed disparage non-WWE companies like NJPW and AEW as being stupid flippy indy shit while WWE style is the real wrestling.

Oops.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Is Daniel Bryan actually available? He's the crown jewel of this whole thing, if so.

AEW barely has room for anybody, but Daniel Bryan would absolutely fit there. He wants to wrestle in Japan? Well, they'd let him. He has mentioned Kenny Omega as someone he'd love to wrestle? Well, they can do that.

Also, by my math, the 90-day no-compete on all of these guys ends 5 days before AEW's next PPV. Specifically, their first free day is the Wednesday before All Out. Did WWE TRY to have such good timing?

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Well apparently WWE was trying to work some deal with NJPW. Some have speculated it's so Daniel can work some dates there as part the deal he signs with the WWE. AEW would definitely let him work with NJPW obviously.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Ha! I wasn't ever expecting anyone to do it but Brit Baker coyly pointed out Nyla is a tranny and insults his dick size. lol

I can't find a clip of it yet but if you skipped over it this is basically it.

"I looked it up. They call Dallas "The Big D". I don't know about that." *she looks at her crotch* "I don't know about that." lol

And wow Black is looking damn good. Can't wait to see him kick the shit out of Cody.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Eh, I just feel like the whole "spooky boi!!!" shit is so overplayed in AEW. Adding yet another character like that...:rolleyes:

Chris

Potato del Grande
Eh, I just feel like the whole "spooky boi!!!" shit is so overplayed in AEW. Adding yet another character like that...:rolleyes:
Dark Order are now lighthearted bros, Butcher/Blade are mercenaries for Matt Hardy who is now Big Money Matt and Nightmare Collective is long gone.

So they haven't had spooky boys in a long time, are you even watching AEW?

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I know ROH is the bottom of the barrel right now but you know it's really bad when streaming sites don't even have your latest PPV (Best in the World the other night). ouch. Even NWA stuff shows up before ROH stuff. lol

Needless

Toe Sucker
lmao darby really is just willing to sawdust himself for the sake of entertaining a bunch of ICP listening chuds

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Ha! I wasn't ever expecting anyone to do it but Brit Baker coyly pointed out Nyla is a tranny and insults his dick size. lol

I can't find a clip of it yet but if you skipped over it this is basically it.

"I looked it up. They call Dallas "The Big D". I don't know about that." *she looks at her crotch* "I don't know about that." lol

And wow Black is looking damn good. Can't wait to see him kick the shit out of Cody.

Surprised she referred to Nyla like that. Any clip? I definitely didn't see that and would figure it'd be a big no-no.

The latest Dynamite (7/14) was top-to-bottom the best one in AGES.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Surprised she referred to Nyla like that. Any clip? I definitely didn't see that and would figure it'd be a big no-no.

The latest Dynamite (7/14) was top-to-bottom the best one in AGES.
Timestamped. Knowing Nyla is a tranny there's no other way I see to take what she says.

This wasn't up when I made that post. Then I forgot about it heh.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Timestamped. Knowing Nyla is a tranny there's no other way I see to take what she says.

This wasn't up when I made that post. Then I forgot about it heh.

It looks more to me like she was just dissing the city of Dallas. The Saudi Arabia / WWE / blood money diss was pretty amazing though.