Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow I didn't know Ross was fired. The Ric Flair bit sounds like a red herring. They should bring ross in to replace goldberg at UFC.
Rogan: Nice stiff jab there

JR: THAT KILLED HIM! AS GOD AS MY WITNESS HE IS BROKEN IN HALF!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I don't think I'll be sold on Reigns until I see him perform well in a few, 15+ minute matches. Either Seth V. Brock or Bryan v. Brock should headline Wrestlemania.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
And maybe I'm just a wrestling fan but I'd love it if Rogan could cut loose a bit more in his calling. He goes into MMA a lot in his pod casts and gets more creative with his descriptions of fighters and it's super entertaining.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Tuco, can we have a special "Rerolled Heavyweight Championship of the World" avatar/special title for most accurate Royal Rumble results predictions?

My predictions:
Royal Rumble - Daniel Bryan
Triple Threat for the World Heavyweight Championship - Brock Lesnar
Tag team titles - the Usos
Paige and Natalya v. The Bellas - Paige and Natalya
The New Age Outlaws v. The Ascension - The Ascension
New Day v. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose - Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and Adam Rose

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't think I'll be sold on Reigns until I see him perform well in a few, 15+ minute matches. Either Seth V. Brock or Bryan v. Brock should headline Wrestlemania.
watching Bryan go against Heyman on the mic would be a disaster on the same level as his wife going against Stephanie was.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Oh man that Austin commentary is killing me. That sumbitch is bigger than a shit house rat! If that don't look good I'll kiss your ass.
This is the commentating we NEED not just the commentating we want.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ross is kind of an insufferable prick. Just listen to his podcast.
He might be a total dickbag, but few announcers call a match as well as he does. Not to mention, he's so over the top that it fits like a fucking glove in the WWE.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He might be a total dickbag, but few announcers call a match as well as he does. Not to mention, he's so over the top that it fits like a fucking glove in the WWE.
the way I see it, his heavy southern accent is probably a big turn off to people unfamiliar with the product and serves to propagate the belief that the only people watching wrestling are poor, retarded southern hicks. I believe this is why Bischoff dismissed him from WCW for this reason, he wanted to break the WCW out of being seen as a regional Southern promotion.

Ross was great at calls don't get me wrong, but I feel the current announce team does its job well. Cole doesn't jump out of his seat so to speak as often as Ross, which makes it more impactful when he does. JBL is pretty funny too.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Now that Daniel Bryan is back and MNF is over, I'm watching again. Quit giving us the seven foot monsters, that weigh 350 pounds and are shredded (from roids and HGH), and lumber around. I want to see the guys that just go and go.

I'm seriously considering re-upping the WWE Network. It is only $9.99 a month after all LOL.

Oh, and it pisses me off to no extent that my kids and wife are Cena fans. Say what you want, but he's definitely over with females and kids. They get pissed at me every time I even try to say something negative about Cena. My four year and nine year old get pretty mad at me. I chant, "Cena sucks" and they chant, "Let's Go Cena!"

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Lyrical quit fronting we all know you started watching again because of The New Day.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Really? 'Cause they tried doing the Angry Black Man angle for about 2 minutes last year before deciding it was a bad idea. Then they came back with this. They just need to realize that Xavier is horrible and they pushed BigE on people too fast. Rusev has been one of the few that I've really seen them do right lately after bringing him in. He's there, he feels like a legitimate threat, but it doesn't feel like he's being shoved down out throats and he wasn't given a title within a month of debuting.