Spring 2014 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is Psycho pass getting a second season or simply the director's cut version of season one?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Death Note, Casshern Sins, GetBackers (actually, maybe don't watch this one. It may infuriate you that they never finished the story), Gungrave

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Death Note, Casshern Sins, GetBackers (actually, maybe don't watch this one. It may infuriate you that they never finished the story), Gungrave
I wanted to watch Death Note, but couldn't find anyplace that had it for free.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah Pyscho Pass was the show I couldn't remember.

also did you watch Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate?

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
Made the mistake of reading the Brynhildr manga up until chapter 84 (most recent episode, 8, covers up through about ~28-29ish). The one thing that sort of irks me from what I've read so far (isn't a big spoiler, just more of a nitpick) is that

The need for more medicine never came in to play, nor did they start producing their own

And the bigger spoilers (srsly, don't read it if you don't want shit spoiled)

It doesn't matter anyway since everyone except Murakami and Kuroha are dead at this point
Where are ya reading it at? Mangapark has alot but doesnt have all the issues.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Hellsing Ultimate is the remake in OVA form so bigger budget and true to the manga to the end. I would definitely echo a recommendation for Psycho-Pass.

Recommended series

*Stein's;Gate (Probably one of the best series imo from the last 4-5 years especially after shit really hits the fan after the first intro arc).
*Monster (it's older but it was quite epic)

*The following are also pretty decent
*Fate / Zero
*Psycho-Pass
*Angel Beats (seems light hearted initially)
*Berserk
*Death Note (pretend the series is over after episode 25 or so, you'll know when if you watch it!)

Edit: Oh wow, as far as Brynhildr goes it looks like almost 30 chapters were released on the major sites in less then a week.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I loved the "first" arc of Death Note. Then they introduced a bunch of extra characters. Yes, the show was still tense, but it became too much.

Fingz_sl

shitlord
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 is good for a serious anime. I can't remember the name of it but it was about Japanese war orphans held in detention after the war, pretty grim with a lot of adult themes. The staff tries to kill this kid by spraying him with water and leaving the window open on a winter's night.

Fadaar

That guy
Where are ya reading it at? Mangapark has alot but doesnt have all the issues.
Manga Here - Read English Manga Free Online. Manga is Here!

It's actually caught up to the Japanese now. Also (not sure if you read the spoilers or not, so gonna spoiler this):

Since it finally caught up to the current issues, both the spoilers I posted are completely wrong now. Yay!

And holy shit, season 1 for the show is going to end right before it really starts to get psycho. They HAVE to do a second season... there's just far too much awesome to skip out on.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You guys should get bakabt.me subscriptions to download older anime's. They usually have high quality batches available.