Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 5 of Shokugeki no Souma (SoS from now on) was also really good. All the sudden there's a lot more room for growth. He could challenge the "god tongue" chick on something that has little to no value. Like her locker at the school. If he wins, he'll suddenly have a LOT more leverage against anyone in the school. He can challenge as the person that won against god tongue. This show rules.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Also just heard that Shokugeki will be a 2 cour(24 episode) run. Probably the most fun show so far this season.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Good, because Dungeon is really raising the harem flag at full mast now. Shokugeki no Soma is the best thing on imported TV at the moment.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I assumed from that awkward ending with episode 3 of Arslan they were gonna take the "Narsus is his true father" route with the whole line from the Uncle about how Arslan doesn't look like the King at all, but apparently that isn't the case.

Fadaar

That guy
Good, because Dungeon is really raising the harem flag at full mast now. Shokugeki no Soma is the best thing on imported TV at the moment.
Unlike most every other harem out there I don't actually dislike any of the girls in this one

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
His guidance dungeon counselor chick is a good one. I dig the plaid skirt from the shopping spree episode.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh I'm not saying it is bad, but it went full harem mode pretty quickly into the series, instead of slowly building into it like most. Which is a good thing, I guess? Maybe it will leave more room for stuff to happen as opposed to long introduction stories to the various waifus.

Fadaar

That guy
Sidonia never ceases to have me sitting there at the end of an episode going "AND THEN?". Assholes!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ubw animation is so fucking good. That archer vs lancer fight was fucking awesome.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I started watching The Tower Of Druaga. Thanks for the suggestion. 3 episodes in now, and I like it.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
I started watching The Tower Of Druaga. Thanks for the suggestion. 3 episodes in now, and I like it.
It kind of prefaced the MMO as an anime genre, along with .hack/sign. Personally I think SAO is superior, along with most of the first season of Log Horizon, but it was pretty stellar at the time.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fate and My Love Story this week were totally tits. I'm hoping they cut the BF's sister thing short, though. Just have Yamato come out and say she wants Gouda's P in her V.