Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Also, I have 4 CR guest passes, PM me if you want.
what are those, 1 week passes?

Seraph was blah this week, ended retardedly - Kuroko is going to end well - UBW was as expected, cant wait to see GodEater, consider me erect!

Still enjoying world trigger, it has a childlike series charm i love.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
God bless UBW for giving me inspiration for my D&D character who basically fights just like Gilgamesh. So much win in this episode!

Seraph ended retarded I do agree. Was hoping to get some small information about what happened but meh.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Did you not see the episode that was basically filler aside from Shinoa going dere? Not the way any show should end a season.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
UBW ftw. Loved the way Emiya put the smack down. You were lazy leveling your weapon skills, you lose!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
seraph will continue on fall. First part ended a bit silly, but there was no other way, following the manga it would end up in the following story right away.

Cant wait for godeater myself, togheter with overlord and rokka no yusha. Those 3 gonna be on my must watch list for summer season.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Arslan is becoming meh. Not even sure where they are going with this story. The kid has no army and no land. He has a few heroes, BUT they are trumped by silver mask.

Every time they tease you with the rightful king crap, they get side tracked.

Seraph...that ending was pretty lame. Least give us a face.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Archer never lost, the particle effect when he disappeared was the usual one when servants turn invisible rather than when they die. The animators were deliberately consistent with that.

Fadaar

That guy
Arslan is becoming meh. Not even sure where they are going with this story. The kid has no army and no land. He has a few heroes, BUT they are trumped by silver mask.

Every time they tease you with the rightful king crap, they get side tracked.

Seraph...that ending was pretty lame. Least give us a face.
As soon as I saw that scene I got a serious flashback to the original Underworld with the whole Kraven/Lucien thing. That being said I think it was Gurren.

So about UBW; How did Archer come back, and whatever happened to Sakura?
^ what he said, and Sakura is irrelevant in this storyline. She gets her day in Heavens Feel, and also a few dicks. Lots of dicks.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
As soon as I saw that scene I got a serious flashback to the original Underworld with the whole Kraven/Lucien thing. That being said I think it was Gurren.

^ what he said, and Sakura is irrelevant in this storyline. She gets her day in Heavens Feel, and also a few dicks. Lots of dicks.
More dickworms?

Fadaar

That guy
So despite a lot of shows having a good start to the season Grisaia ended up being my favorite overall, it just got better every week. That final episode was awesome and the final scene...

Kazumi wins for troll of the year.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Im sure, saying Grisaia being better than UBW, Shokugeki, and DanMachi makes you some kind of heretic!

I do agree with the end scene trolling tho.

If only we could get Tower of God animated by Ufotable