Spring 2018 Anime Thread

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Thanks for bringing this one up. Never heard of it. Hilarious shit.

I'd a thrown that bitch off the balcony tho.

Definitely one of the gems this season. Excellent comedy, and just fun on every level. Glad you are liking it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like how despite having telekinetic powers and such they almost never use them.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
MHA.... here we goooooo.

Glad people kept pushing this show. Caught up through the first 30'ish episodes and boy, it's really fun. Took maybe 6 episodes for it to click but once it does it just keeps going.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Definitely one of the gems this season. Excellent comedy, and just fun on every level. Glad you are liking it.
Usualy this kind of show get old after a few EP, but this seems to get more and more WTF.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My favorite thing about MHA is that you have such a wide diversity of powers and a lot of them have really meaningful weaknesses and all the fun of the writers. Who are really clever with thinking of intelligent ways to apply what might otherwise be a useless power in like... Marvel or whatever.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
My favorite thing about MHA is that you have such a wide diversity of powers and a lot of them have really meaningful weaknesses and all the fun of the writers. Who are really clever with thinking of intelligent ways to apply what might otherwise be a useless power in like... Marvel or whatever.

That is the main reason it took a few episodes to get in the swing of things. Initially you're like "uhh this guy shoots tape out of his elbows? This one has mouths on his arms?? The other one, what, has mufflers coming out of his calfs?"

But then they start doing shit and you're all "ohhh okay, I'll go along"

Then shit -really- starts going down and it's off!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Oh god, this week's Hinamatsuri had me rolling. Poor Hitomi getting used and abused by everyone.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hero Academia was really good today. All Might for the win, plus the kids as well.

I just started watching the newest Darling. Oh shit.
Kokoro is Pregnant!

EDIT: And I just finished watching the episode. Wow, lots of shit happened. Enough to make me almost forget the spoiler I gave. I'm sure that'll come into play by the end of the season.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh god, this week's Hinamatsuri had me rolling. Poor Hitomi getting used and abused by everyone.

Hitomi is one of the funnier characters. This show really is by far the funniest anime on right now.

Also for FranXX just like every Trigger show it somehow ends with secret aliens and an epic space battle! lol

Malkav

French Madman
Also for FranXX just like every Trigger show it somehow ends with secret aliens and an epic space battle! lol

I have been waiting for this shit since the begining, and it's coming way too freaking late in the show.