Spring 2018 Anime Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What is up with all the dumbed down retard versions of American cartoons these days.

It looks and sounds like utter shit. If these morons can't come up with their own original shit, why are they allowed to fuck up other people's great ideas? Or even other people's shitty ideas? I don't understand giving that tard creative direction to shit by himself, much less this.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It looks and sounds like utter shit. If these morons can't come up with their own original shit, why are they allowed to fuck up other people's great ideas? Or even other people's shitty ideas? I don't understand giving that tard creative direction to shit by himself, much less this.
If you haven't seen the upcoming version of TMNT, do yourself a favor and avoid it until the end of time.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Shit bout to get real in franxx tho. Hiro sounded pissed at the end. Rebellion is coming.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
FranXX
100% the gang teams up with Klaxx princess against the Man. Dr. Franxx experiment with our team seems to be about seeing if human reproductive instinct will appear if given the right circumstances. Also a space battle because Trigger.

GGO..... I'll spoiler I guess
Pito is fucking batshit.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Trigger isn't involved anymore in Franxx. This is A1 at this point.

pito is also probably the singer they all listen to. Bitch couldn't make squad jam and there was a concert that night. Numb nut said pito was successful etc etc

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Aaand Shokugeki no Souma is going to be caught up with the manga at the end of this season. I wonder if the manga is ending. They just a good spot for it.

Malkav

French Madman
Can't really see how they are gonna do the whole Saiba/Azami/Doujima flashback, the training and the entire regimental Shokugeki in the few episodes left.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Anime bros, if you've never seen Lupin 3rd: Castle of Cagliostro, it's on Netflix now. One of the great masterpieces from Studio Ghibli.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Well, this episode of Megalobox was all set up for the next one. Really looking forward to next week.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Grancrest heeeell yeah.

Wish animation was better in this show but I ll take it.

Grancrest with fate visuals would be hhnnngggnn

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest episode of Hinamatsuri kinda killed the mood of the series so far..

While MHA is ramping up towards epicness

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Franxx awesome as usual.

So many answered questions yet so many more remaining.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
PAPA is fucked in the head, but that wasn't a real shocker. His insanity and loli fixation were amusing.