Spring 2018 Anime Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Another good Megalobox.

Well, it looks like they're going to tell Joe to take one last dive. This should be interesting.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just in case you guys aren't watching still, 7 Deadly Sins are still going on with this season. Currently up to episode 19. They've introduced the seventh sin. It's a guy named Escanor (Pride). He wasn't part of the first season, though.

I'd suggest watching it. As per this board, it's only available for download from an old sub group, DeadFish.
DeadFish (Group) - AniDex

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Just in case you guys aren't watching still, 7 Deadly Sins are still going on with this season. Currently up to episode 19. They've introduced the seventh sin. It's a guy named Escanor (Pride). He wasn't part of the first season, though.

I'd suggest watching it. As per this board, it's only available for download from an old sub group, DeadFish.
DeadFish (Group) - AniDex

So that would explain why Netflix still doesn't have the new season. I imagine it will come out a month or two after it ends.

Is this season as good as the first?

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Jesus, Hinamatsuri is way too good. And bizarre. Another naked loli appears!

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
I feel they kinda rushed this flashback in Soma. Seemed way longer in the manga anyway.

Only 3 more episodes. Really wonder where it'll stop.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I feel they kinda rushed this flashback in Soma. Seemed way longer in the manga anyway.

Only 3 more episodes. Really wonder where it'll stop.

Either just before the first match, or right after it. Or we're going to get another season right away and we go all the way to where the manga is now. Which is why I am wondering if the manga is going to end as well.

Malkav

French Madman
Either just before the first match, or right after it. Or we're going to get another season right away and we go all the way to where the manga is now. Which is why I am wondering if the manga is going to end as well.

Yeah they really need 12 more episodes to finish it up. My guess would be we have a break for a season and we get the end of the arc in the Fall season.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
edit: Nevermind, this was the episode that it happens in.

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree. It's stupid, but damn entertaining. There are girls that are horses, but they're girls. The only difference is they have horse ears and a tail of hair. And they run fast. But they're still people. And I guess normal humans can give birth to these half horse creatures. Maybe the mom got fucked by a real horse? It's all confusing, but still a good show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Escanor is the man. Praise the Sun!
I just caught up with the latest episode (#19). Meliodas is incredible. Only a few more episodes to go for this season. And it's been an awesome season. At least the 2nd half.

• 1Like