Spring 2018 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I never realized they did a S3 for Wakfu until I checked normal TV Spring premieres and saw it was coming out on Netflix, which was odd anyways. Is anime getting so bad that even the frenchies have to make their own action cartoons to replace the piles of crap coming out each season?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So horse girls.... yeah.. watched it.. liked it

I’m watching an anime about horse girls.... how times have changed.
The names are actual horse names from Japan circa 1998.

If they make Secretariat a scrub I’m throwing a chair at the tv.

Random bit of history. Secretariat always started last out of the gate. Supposibly he got bumped out of the gate on his earlier races and was like fuck this noise; so he would start last and then he will pass everyone.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Boku no Hero Academia was just a catch up episode, but I'm still happy to see it back!

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Hinamatsuri was funny.

Devil's line : what is this? Japanese Twilight?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
3D Kanojo Real Girl -|- Nerd starts dating this hot chick for 6 months until she moves to a new school.

Uma Musume – Pretty Derby -|- Horse girls. It was entertaining. Nothing else to say about it.

Gurazeni -|- This is a show about professional baseball. But it isn't really a sports anime. It's more of a money anime. This is what players are worth, and it's the story of a pitcher that makes a smaller pro fee trying to better himself.

Megalo Box -|- Everyone's right. Very old style graphics (read: not a lot of detail). The show was interesting enough. I'll give it a shot, but it may be one that I quickly pull the plug on. Depends on the next episode or two.

Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online -|- The name says it all. It's the world of SAO's Gun Gale, but it doesn't involve Kirito or anyone else from the main anime.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Franxx: awesome ep.

So they mem wiped hiro which also ties into the mistsuru arc.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Darling in the Franxx - Fuck yeah. Get your monster musume on, Hiro.
Hinamatsuri - Good comedy show.
Galactic Heroes - Numbers numbers bland strategy homoerotic boys love lasers and explosions and that's it for the first ep.
Megalobox - Project I.G and mecha boxing. Well, fuck it, I'm in.
Boku no Hero Academia - Just waiting for Mineta to realize that invisible girl is always naked. Someday.
Lupin III - Off to an interesting start. Now with tsundere flavor.
Souten no Ken - It's all CGI. Not sure how I feel about this.
Basilisk - Daddy issues. You know she's a freak in bed.
Gancrest Senki - You can never go home again. Seriously, don't go home asshole. That's never going to end well.
Toji no Miko - 2nd arc. Same yuri overtones. My mommy lives on inside me. Literally. Nothing creepy about that. No sir.
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi - Magical Girl show. Spirit world. Heck no to forced marriage to hot powerful guy. Girl power.
Tokyo Ghoul:re - This wasn't my favorite arc in the manga. Probably end up skipping this.

Captain Tsubasa - Not seeing it out yet
Cutie Honey - ^^^
FLCL - ^^^
Golden Kamui - ^^^
Isekai Izakaya - 4/13
Piano no Mori - 4/9
Shokugeki no Souma - ^^^
Steins: Gate - ^^^

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Food Wars - Great start!
Derby Girls - Maybe I'm wrong, but the show has gotten better with each episode so far.
Caligula - Going to be weird, or just bad.
Libra of Nil Admirari - Rather dull first episode, but I'll keep watching.
Hinamatsuri - I like it!
Darling - Great episode!
My Hero Academia - Catch up episode, but this arc is so good!

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online. It's a new show that doesn't appear to include Kirito/Asuna or any of the regulars at all. It was a decent first episode.

Food Wars has yet to show up on Nyaa. Strange.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I just watched Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online. It's a new show that doesn't appear to include Kirito/Asuna or any of the regulars at all. It was a decent first episode.

Food Wars has yet to show up on Nyaa. Strange.

It's on Crunchyroll just like all the previous seasons, though I don't know if it's worth having a sub if you live in Japanland as an American. Dunno how the licensing stuff works there. Also, latest ep is on Nyaa now.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
It's on Crunchyroll just like all the previous seasons, though I don't know if it's worth having a sub if you live in Japanland as an American. Dunno how the licensing stuff works there. Also, latest ep is on Nyaa now.

It's not worth it.

ChHHGUK.jpg

Even news stories are blocked sometimes.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's not worth it.

ChHHGUK.jpg

Even news stories are blocked sometimes.

Weird. I only got Crunchyroll because of of the recommend here. A beer a month for all anime basically and anything not there just go to Nyaa? Awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just saw the episode. Downloaded it from Nyaa.

Anyway, naked God Tongue covered with little chicken Soma's was the best part. This show is great.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Shokugeki no Souma returns with a great episode. Part of me wants to know how Erina is going to handle sex, or even kissing, as the "God Tongue".

• 1Like