Spring 2018 Anime Thread

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Isn't it?! Trainer to the kid, to the champion of Megalobox. ALL are interesting. Junk Dog is now one of my favorite characters in an anime.

The art is awesome also.

No joke man. I love the gritty art and like you say. Every single character is really good. From our boy to the mob boss.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Darling in the Franxx - Bipolar much?
Hinamatsuri - Poor Anzu landed 50 years in the past.
Galactic Heroes - Well, Jessica is on the market again.
Megalobox - Well, now we know what Nanbu's deal is.
Boku no Hero Academia - Finally in the groove with OP. IRON FISTING! Eps too short. So gooooood.
Lupin III - Not sure if that was the end of this season or what.
Basilisk - Lesbian confessions. Undead moms. Save 15% with geckos. Namenba's white van and candy.
Gancrest Senki - My crest is bigger than your crest.
Toji no Miko - 2nd season isn't very good so far.
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi - And now she has a pet kappa.
Steins: Gate - Plot twist!
Shokugeki no Souma - Tomorrow....
Magical Girl Ore - Dafuq did I just watch?
Isekai Izakaya - Week off. Boooo!
Full Metal Panic! - I'm sorry I blew the school up and got some of your friends killed. You better make my girlfriend welcome here or I will skullfuck you all to death.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Franxx is becoming one of my fav anime of all time tbh. It's just getting better and better, the execution, animation, the characters. Fuck it's good.

Grancrest also good this week.

Last edited by a moderator:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Franxx is becoming on of my fav anime of all time tbh. It's just getting better and better, the execution, animation, the characters. Fuck it's good.

Grancrest also good this week.

FranXX and Megalobox are serious contenders for best animes in the past 5 years. If not decade.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I don't think good girl Zero Two is going to last very long. Hopefully Hiro impregnates her soon, because I don't think this story is going to have many happy endings.

I'm betting Papa's goal in acting like a douche is to try to a) make them find reasons to live so they level up their FranXX and b) make them fall in love for the same reason. From Miku's hair and fatty's bulemia I don't think they are genetically stable, and will be dead soon.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Well, it sure looks like Papa has another 002 to throw into the mix. So yeah, it's not going to end well at all.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Shokugeki no Souma was a good one this week. They are moving extra fast on the train arc I see. Probably be a couple seasons before they pick it up again, which is OK. Manga is nearing the end of it. Might be an end altogether, really.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The last few episodes of Pretty Derby have had horrendous audio. The sound is clipping every time there's any background noise. Talking seems like it's into a bag. It just sounds terribly over-modulated. The show is good, but it sounds like shit.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The last few episodes of Pretty Derby have had horrendous audio. The sound is clipping every time there's any background noise. Talking seems like it's into a bag. It just sounds terribly over-modulated. The show is good, but it sounds like shit.
Yea, I've had issues with the sound, especially any loud, sharp sounds in the show, super annoying. Good episode this week though.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Megalobox...where do I place it? Up there in my top five already. The last time I couldn't wait for an anime to air was probably that 1st season of SOA or HxH. Someone will sponsor this dude is my prediction. Get him some gear and he will be unstoppable.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Agree on waiting to air, I always forget what day it comes out and end up checking like 2 days early every week.

Also, Boruto started chuunin exams and you don't need to follow the story for those to be entertaining. Gonna be watching that most likely.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Megalobox...where do I place it? Up there in my top five already. The last time I couldn't wait for an anime to air was probably that 1st season of SOA or HxH. Someone will sponsor this dude is my prediction. Get him some gear and he will be unstoppable.

If he gets a gear again, i bet he goes gearless in to the fight against Yuri. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Yuri removes his gear during the fight (if it can be removed).

I'm surprised by how much I enjoy this show.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
Biggest disappointment this season: Persona 5 - I don't know what I really expected, though.

Funniest and biggest surprise of this season: Hisone to Masotan. The premise is total bullshit, but the execution and comedic timing is excellent. Too bad it's a Netflix show, so you have to sail the seven seas.