Spring 2018 Anime Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Franxx isn't gonna end well. Good episode again, this show just keeps on giving.

Boku no hero gets props for being the best start of a season, ever. Shit just took off and never looked back.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Franxx
Man I was hoping the kokoro stuff would have happened earlier which would have provided a reason for them to rebel and high tail it out of there. Then they could have explored the world outside and also discovered the klaxo people themselves.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ohh, that was a really good Shokugeki. And the "after credits" scene saying what it did.

Next week is going to be rough.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Stein's Gate is such a slooooow burn, and poor Okabe has to see the most awful shit.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So where will they go with Megalo Box now? He bailed on his fight. Hmm....
EDIT: Sorry Chys.

Last edited:

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Latest Megalobox:

I'm betting Yukiko fixes Joe's fake ID problem and gets him a second shot just to try to keep her brother out.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Darling in the Franxx - The 9s are jerkfaces.
Hinamatsuri - Anzu really is best girl.
Galactic Heroes - I know this is a remake of a space opera, but it's Production IG, so I am half expecting it to turn into a sports anime at some point.
Megalobox - Damn it coach! Right in thr feels. Bastard.
Boku no Hero Academia - Hells yeah! Looks like we get the next arc before next hiatus.
Lupin III - 2nd half off to a better start.
Basilisk - A whack ass game of FMK.
Gancrest Senki - Going to be sad if they had no more animation budget. That was awful.
Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi - Harem now includes a tanuki and a ghost girl.
Steins: Gate - Okabe's parties have a 50% chance of turning into bloodbaths.
Shokugeki no Souma - Tomorrow...
Magical Girl Ore - Dropping this. Just too much randomness for me.
Isekai Izakaya - Nothing new this week.
Full Metal Panic! - Sousuke takes a trip to Black Lagoon.