Spring 2020 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree. I think they ended the season very well, especially with how much they focused on Rachel's motivation, really well done. I was hyped for a minute that they would show Jinsung Ha, but I'm glad they showed Viole at the very end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
From the Cyberpunk thread:

cyberpunk 2077 anime will be on netflix in 2022, not a retelling of the game a different story

its made by japanese so probably pretty safe

Studio Trigger and the director who did Gurren Lagan and Kill La Kill. 99% chance it ends up in space fighting against aliens.

• 1WTF

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
From the Cyberpunk thread:

Studio Trigger and the director who did Gurren Lagan and Kill La Kill. 99% chance it ends up in space fighting against aliens.
I'm watching GitS : SAC, again, I hope it will be more in this line... btw is some of you haven't watched it yet, I think it's more current than ever, at least the Stand Alone Complex could be a way to explain the current real life trouble we're facing.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah ToG S1 was near perfection, the last episode was gloriousness and i cant wait to see the webtoon translated even more into anime.

God of High School should have some amazing fight scenes.

Malkav

French Madman
I fixed the TOG intro catchphrase.
"This is the story of Rachel, the thot who climbed the tower so she could see the stars, and Bam, the simp who wanted nothing but her."

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This anime, wtf:
wooop5.png

• 1WTF

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
End of Tower of God was so good! Need to finish up Bookworm now.

Against my better judgement I started watching Attack on Titan. Barely made it through the first episode b/c that Eren kid was probably the most annoying bitch character I've ever suffered through. Maybe it was the english dub, not sure, whatever came up first for stream options I clicked on.

• 1Like

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
that Eren kid was probably the most annoying bitch character I've ever suffered through
In one of the first few episodes he gets eaten by a titan, and I was all happy about it. Then he comes back, and I wish I had dropped it there. He doesn't get mcuh better imo, through the first season at least.

• 1Dislike

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
In one of the first few episodes he gets eaten by a titan, and I was all happy about it. Then he comes back, and I wish I had dropped it there. He doesn't get mcuh better imo, through the first season at least.

Well okay spoilers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

.... for a seven year old show?

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>

Well that was a dick move.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
Eh, he seemed like he was giving up on the show. Also as pointed out, 7 years old.

Plus there's a much larger spoiler to that which I left out, so I'm giving myself a pat on the back.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Eh, he seemed like he was giving up on the show. Also as pointed out, 7 years old.

Plus there's a much larger spoiler to that which I left out, so I'm giving myself a pat on the back.

hah, it is all good. On E06 now so not giving up.