Spring 2020 Anime Thread

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
She gets better, slowly. Remember for years something was
the devouring-having uncontrolled mana it gets resolved around the end of season 1
was killing her. Now that it is under control. Her getting sick is a minor thing.

Love the series, just wish she was not so young. I mean she is like 8 now.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
New episode of Tower of God. Did the anime just skip all of the story of Khun realizing that Rachel was lying about inability of walking? Or am I off on the manga? It feels like we are coming up to the time skip for Slayer Candidate Viole.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
8th's Son and its petty castle intrigue is actually getting very interesting!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
count down to

black anime lives matter
2213d57a8de46670237f1d4d2feafc4e.jpg

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Sing yesterday still so good.

villainess punched my feels a bit.

Bookworm episode gone in a flash.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Bookworm is REALLY good. I caught up on all the episodes in a couple days. Can't wait until next week!

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They're bound to be better than the lack luster animation style that was Season 2. Especially after the masterpiece of Season 1.

Neranja

<Bronze Donator>
They're bound to be better than the lack luster animation style that was Season 2. Especially after the masterpiece of Season 1.
I have some bad news for you: Studio Deen was doing S2, and they are doing S3.

• 1Rustled

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Oh god. It happened in Tower of God. So delicious. I actually enjoy the pace that they are moving in the anime. One more episode and then season 1 is over. Then we will get to see Jyu Viole Grace.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh god. It happened in Tower of God. So delicious. I actually enjoy the pace that they are moving in the anime. One more episode and then season 1 is over. Then we will get to see Jyu Viole Grace.
kinda sad team sweet n sour is practically over

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, that was a good ToG episode. Only disappointment was how they showed Kurdan smashing Yuga, was much much better in the webtoon and showed how strong Kurdan is.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Welp, Ascendance ends with a strong point for now. Hoefully that gets renewed ASAP. Yesterday ended well. Pedobear approves! 8th son had the laziest fucking ending I have ever seen, but par for the course.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Villaines, sing and bookworm all ended fantastically.

lol at main schooling those fools in the forest.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually thought villainess ended kinda boring and predictably after how zany and ridiculous it had been throughout the season. Definitely want more bookworm though.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Villainess season 2 announced.

im sure bookworm will also continue. Most refreshing take on isekai and most subtle use of magic in a long time. I wish it was better animated. It’s not bad but nothing to write home about.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users