Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Solo leveling ending was great. Where I see season 2 ending is
either reveal of new hunter rank or the end of island arc. Midseason would be orc mission, reveal of world of his new rank. Had to estimate. They did 45 chapters season 1. Reveal as s rank is chapter 78ish end of island is 106. I think it all depends on how many seasons they want. 4 seasons go to 106, 5 ~ ch80 with the creature reaching shore.

Goddammit man, don't make me do my fucking job.

i will bitch slap you dave chappelle GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Wait, there was a recap episode, but the first episode of slime pretty much felt like a recap too? What the hell is going on here, is this site just having aids, or is the show itself.
i am confused because the new episode of slime had nothing in it about recap - there was a recap episode last week but ths week was a new episode. If by recap they mention last season while discussing how to handle the take over then uh sure but not quite sure how that makes it a recap episode in any sense, it didnt even show footage of last season.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well, Miura is dead and his studio is continuing it with along with his friend who knows the complete story. We've gotten 11 chapters in the 3 years since then. It's supposedly in it's final arc, but who knows how long it will take. We're also up to volume 42, 375 total chapters.

Oh damn, that many chapters are out? I'd like to read the whole thing but I'm not sure where I'll find the 90 hours I'd need for it.

Shame the creator didn't get to see it through to the end, same thing happened with the Dragonball Super manga which I assume is also going to be drawn to a close somehow now.

Wouldn't shock me if George R.R. Martin didn't finish ASOIAF either. Guy is getting up there. We'll probably be lucky if Book 6 gets released in finished form, and Book 7 seems like it ain't happening.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Spice and Wolf is one of the few anime i've watched more than once. This new one doesn't seem very different from the first one, which isn't necessarily bad.
The OP isn't nearly as good as the original though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just saw ep 1 of Go! Go! Loser Ranger!

Seems like an interesting premise so definitely gonna stick with it.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Spice and Wolf is one of the few anime i've watched more than once. This new one doesn't seem very different from the first one, which isn't necessarily bad.
The OP isn't nearly as good as the original though.
it's a complete remake of the first one.

So ya, same story, new animation.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was really happy to watch the return of Mushoku Tensei. Such a good show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just watched Dragon Raja. When it first started, I really wasn't expecting ANYTHING. But I watched the entire 47 minute episode and I really liked it. Even though it's a Chinese show. I'm down for this one.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Reincarnates Aristocrat With Appraisal is a manga I have enjoyed for a few years now. Ep 1 was great. Looking forward to this one. This season is really fucking packed with great shows.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like how Re:Monster mentions they have a cave full of human women as breeding slaves then elaborates no further and it doesn't come up again. lol.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I like how Re:Monster mentions they have a cave full of human women as breeding slaves then elaborates no further and it doesn't come up again. lol.

They did mention it. Goblin DNA is so strong that even when breeding with other species the resulting children are still goblins. Then the disgruntled ex leader claims human women are way better to fuck.

Leon

<Silver Donator>

Did you miss the part where all the human women off'ed themselves and the ended up burning the bodies?

In the manga he's the one who provides them with poison to mass suicide.

This show is fucking speed running the manga right now.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Had the back half of S6 left, but now I am caught up on BHA. They are doing a 4 part recap, with S7 starting in earnest on 5/4. Plus Ultra!

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dragon Raja was a pleasant surprise.

Magic High School. Sorta glad its back, but the latest episode confused the fuck outta me, but I must have misunderstood something.

Kaiju #8 is off to a good start.

Windbreaker has been OK so far.

Then there are 3 isekai shows which blend together, so I forget their names (Dainanaoji, Lvl2 Cheat, and Tensei Kizoku), but they seem alright so far.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm with you on that list.. mostly. I took Dainanaoji off because the 2nd episode bugged me. Mainly that fucking old man that runs around controlling things. Oh, and Bartender is also a great show. Add that to your list.