Spring Anime 2016 Thread

Malkav

French Madman
Episode 2 was leaked by the chinese provider, english subs over top of that were released a day later than usual. Are you implying that 2 will officially air this week and we still won't get 3 for another full week? Because that would indeed suck.
Yes, the chinese leak was just a leak and the subs were shitty anyway.

Official broadcast of episode 2 is today. Next week will be episode 3.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really like Kabaneri, but shows like this just keep telling us that humanity is nothing but cowards. They really rub your face in it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Only took two episodes to deem Big Order as stupid beyond redemption along with that shit from last season Bubuki. You can control "anything" in your domain so youre essentially god no? So he could cure his sister, or have regen bitch do it right? Not to mention he could revoke all powers but his within his domain along with having wish chick reverse his limit and actually dominate the entire world as well. At any rate this shit is full of plot holes and ridiculous bullshit along with the most annoying music during action scenes.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you liked Girls Und Panzer, check out High School Fleet. It has similar vibes so far (historical accuracy in the tanks and ships) and it's written by the military history advisor/supervisor from Girls Und Panzer.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Just rewatched Your Lie in April, i shall be depressed for the rest of the week.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Just rewatched Your Lie in April, i shall be depressed for the rest of the week.
Was just in Japantown, LA, saw a Kaori (violin girl) messenger bag, wife was thinking about it. I said fuck no, you want to be reminded of that sad shit everytime you go out! Plus it's just an iron on'd thing, not stiched.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Was just in Japantown, LA, saw a Kaori (violin girl) messenger bag, wife was thinking about it. I said fuck no, you want to be reminded of that sad shit everytime you go out! Plus it's just an iron on'd thing, not stiched.
Good man, dont support her picking up such depressing things. Its hard to watch and be reminded that they could have done something,...anything different to have a season 2!!!

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The manga for Re: Zero covers the next arc, so if you want to spoil yourself look it up. Not sure if they changed the details or mistranslated but most of the royal family was wiped out by the disease rather than being in hiding and Emilia-tan is 42nd in line for the throne, not simply a candidate to be "the 42nd king."

Itzena_sl

shitlord
If you liked Girls Und Panzer, check out High School Fleet. It has similar vibes so far (historical accuracy in the tanks and ships) and it's written by the military history advisor/supervisor from Girls Und Panzer.
Thanks for pointing this one out!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Subs for this movie are out now.
Where might i find such a thing? im used to it coming together
redface.png