Spring Anime 2016 Thread

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This seems like the season for annoying main characters - Also as someone mentioned the quality degrade in TERRAFORMARS is borderline criminal, its just so fuckin bad.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I finally came around to the manga for Hero Academia but the anime just leaves something to be desired for whatever reason. I dunno maybe it just doesn't translate too well into animation or I am too familiar with the book now to care about the anime.

Kabaneri though is my pick for this season. As everyone already pointed out first episode was pretty boss, can't wait for the rest of the season. Shits' gonna rock. Gotta love the art direction.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm all in with Hero Academy, Kabaneri and Zero so far. There was another one that I liked, but I don't remember the name yet. I'll double check when I get home.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cerberus and Twin Star Exorcists are just plain bad. Hundred is a worse Asterisk War, which isn't even good.

Gundam 0096, Kiznaiver, Bungo Stray Dogs, Joker Game, My Hero Academy, and Kabaneri all either show promise, are interesting, or are good. I haven't seen Macross yet. Season is shaping up to be solid at worst.

Oh, and I have absolutely no idea what to do with Endride.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Asterik War is a great filler but nothing to be amazed by, which is exactly what Hundred is. Gundam is annoying bc we've already seen it and now theyre just stretching it out.

Do not like main character in hero academy, but by default i hate all shows surrounding kids except like Kokoro Connect.

Jokers Game so far is my current pleasure, but need to see more episodes.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is it summer yet? Finally watched Berserk (1997).... jesus I need more. Thank god I hadn't watched it 19 yrs ago when it was new, the wait would've killed me.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Meh CR streaming is always so questionable, even with my 300mb down it fuckin stutters on that site for some reason. Its not the PC bc it happens on xbox and ps4 also, irritating. This is why i should just stick to horriblesubs!

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I was pleased with the finale of Ajin. I'm glad it isn't the last episode, at least as far as the story goes. There would have been so much unanswered info if it were. I realize (as of last week) that it's just a Manga, but I was under the impression that this anime was going to tell the entire story. I'm glad there's a lot more for season 2. Really entertaining show, that's for sure.

That kid became a badass. What surprises me is how the other kid that was kidnapped suddenly agreed to help him out to run from the police. Oh well, I enjoyed it anyway. I can't wait to see what his multiple shadow clones can do.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What is the release schedule for Kabeneri? First ep hit amazon last wedneday but there is still no episode 2...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Meh CR streaming is always so questionable, even with my 300mb down it fuckin stutters on that site for some reason. Its not the PC bc it happens on xbox and ps4 also, irritating. This is why i should just stick to horriblesubs!
Yeah I can download games from Steam at 15MB/s but good-fucking-luck watching anything on CR at 720p. It almost always freezes at some point and makes me hard-refresh the page.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WTF Japan, nobody outside of your island gives a shit about the earthquake. Oh no the ground shook, it happens. Give us what we desire!

Hope everybody is okay over there.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kabaneri, Assassination Classroom, Shonen Maid, Sakamoto are all Delayed This Week Due to Quake News Coverage

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Umm hmm, just 1 episode but dam im curious to see where Big Order goes - the music is fuck and suck but the premise is interesting.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
What seems to be the plot of the show?

EDIT: In addition to the standard Episode 1 (HorribleSubs has it), DeadFish also has an OVA of this show. So maybe you would be interested in that as well. It hit the torrent sites yesterday.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
What seems to be the plot of the show?

EDIT: In addition to the standard Episode 1 (HorribleSubs has it), DeadFish also has an OVA of this show. So maybe you would be interested in that as well. It hit the torrent sites yesterday.
The major plot devices are basically the exact same as Code Geass, the only real difference is that multiple people have powers, and there are no mecha. The main character basically wants to create peace by world domination. Mysterious wish granting girl, hospitalized little sister, peace through world domination.