Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Shocking that I didn't read that whole religious/athiest thread? Why would I want to read that I don't find any of the debates, arguments in there interesting at all.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No lol.

rrr_img_113630.jpg

Variise

N00b
There! I have you! You're completely dished.

There ladies and gentlemen goes a not so rare sight. An example of one person, having run out of any meaning point to make, concocting a hail mary argument about how their better described a point hoping to not have to address the point itself while the next genius gleefully runs off with the shit cocktail past the goal line thinking they scored a touchdown.

You two should start a comedy special.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>

There ladies and gentlemen goes a not so rare sight. An example of one person, having run out of any meaning point to make, concocting a hail mary argument about how their better described a point hoping to not have to address the point itself while the next genius gleefully runs off with the shit cocktail past the goal line thinking they scored a touchdown.

I have no idea what you just said but I'm 100% convinced you are completely retarded.

The point I made was about Draegan being out of touch with this community. That joke went right over his head.

And somehow you thought it was about you.

Or something.

I can't even tell. I think you might be drunk, or delusional. One of the two. Or both.

Probably both.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

And Variise just missed the entire thing.. Stick to SC PR work buddy.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I have no idea what you just said but I'm 100% convinced you are completely retarded.

The point I made was about Draegan being out of touch with this community. That joke went right over his head.

Or something.

I can't even tell. I think you might be drunk, or delusional. One of the two. Or both.

Probably both.
Lol.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Draegan, a_skeleton_03, Hodj, stop shitting in this thread.

Variise, PopsicleDeath, enough with the 64bit nonsense.

Someone made a jump map.

JM0LDXQ.png

Nija

<Silver Donator>
We have like 20 years of over hyped game development from Ultima Online (someone dig up the original FAQ) to Fable to (anything else that Peter Molyneux has done) to Shadowbane to SWG to SWG:NGE to the LIST GOES ON.

It's amazing that people overlook this rich history of overhyped, overpromised bullshit. It's similar to Trump running for president. I can't believe people actually believe these guys like Variise are real. They certainly don't believe themselves - they are just trolling.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So for large ships, SW area and NE area are connected only through Terra. I wonder if that is by design?

Variise

N00b

Or something.

Probably both.
Pissing on a bonfire won't put it out.

This was the other guy:

Were a sane person reads what you quoted from the article and say 'hrm... that makes sense' you start saying shit like 'shock value' and claiming the article's author cited 'frantic change.'
This was you:

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssshocking....
If that was unintended I gave you way too much credit for cashing in on the circle jerk you helped propel forward earlier.

I apologize as I was going off your apparent infamy for being a shit disturber on the board.

Don't worry I won't make the mistake of assuming wit and intellect when there was none.

Carry on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Is this guy serious?

I was responding to DRAEGAN YOU FUCKING RETARD.

This was the other guy:

Were a sane person reads what you quoted from the article and say 'hrm... that makes sense' you start saying shit like 'shock value' and claiming the article's author cited 'frantic change.'
This was you:

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssshocking....
WRONG.

My Sssssssssssssssssssssssssshocking.... statement was in response to the comment by Draegan that isLITERALLY RIGHT ABOVE THAT COMMENT

That I fucking QUOTED WHEN I RESPONDED TO IT.

Holy shit you are dumb as a box of stupid wrapped in a box of retarded.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pissing on a bonfire won't put it out.

This was the other guy:

This was you:

If that was unintended I gave you way too much credit for cashing in on the circle jerk you helped propel forward earlier.

I apologize as I was going off your apparent infamy for being a shit disturber on the board.

Don't worry I won't make the mistake of assuming wit and intellect when there was none.

Carry on.
He was talking to Draegan.. Did you miss the entire conversation going on? Or did you see the word "shock" twice and freak out?

Man I told you SC has created some crazy cult people.