Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought he was just going to let it go, after realizing his mistake, but instead doubles down on stupid. Granted its more entertaining for me this way.

Variise

N00b
Are you a fucking shitposting robot?

Are you going to acknowledge the fact that you are so stupid you can't even follow a conversation that is going on, and just called me stupid while demonstrating your gross stupidity in the process, yes or no?
See my reference comment to Cinge. It appears to apply to you.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
See my reference comment to Cinge. It appears to apply to you.
Nothing you've said applies to me yet. Are you going to acknowledge the fact that you called me stupid while demonstrating the only dumbfuck here is you, yes or no?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think you saw shadows and your inner fanboy had to rush to defend that imaginary slight.

Variise

N00b
Nothing you've said applies to me yet. Are you going to acknowledge the fact that you called me stupid while demonstrating the only dumbfuck here is you, yes or no?
EDIT:
Lets stop here so people can post content and not this childish bullshit you people concoct.

I'm sorry that what I wrote doesn't fit your narrative.

The end.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Keep asking the same question I already addressed. Go ahead. Be that guy.
Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to be: The guy who demands you admit that you projected your stupidity on to me when you jumped down the retard rabbit hole and got busted on it.

Now, are you going to acknowledge the fact that you called me stupid, while demonstrating that the only dumbfuck here is you, yes or no?

EDIT:
Lets stop here so people can post content and not this childish bullshit you people concoct.

I'm sorry that what I wrote doesn't fit your narrative.

The end.
There is no narrative, you mouth breathing mother fucker.

There was me making a silly joke to Draegan, there was you, failing to read the quote from Draegan I responded to, and you flying off the handle because you read the word "shock" in someone else's post and the word "shocking" in my post, and then somehow doing some fucked up schizophrenic retard mathematics in your head where the two suddenly became related by magic, and then you calling me stupid and attacking me for your inability to read.

Of course you want to drop the subject now. I've got you dead to rights being a fucking moronic retard and you don't want to have to face the fact that you

1. Can't read
2. Are fucking stupid.

Fuck you.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I don't think SC is an unfinished video game anymore, it is a religion to a lot of people. Just like Pantheon, it is gonna rock.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't think SC is an unfinished video game anymore, it is a religion to a lot of people. Just like Pantheon, it is gonna rock.
Helps me rationalize how idiots join and form these silly religions and cults. I mean if people do it over the promise of a video game, well anything is possible!

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
TLDR the last umpteen pages of this thread:

tearofsoul: here's an interesting and unbiased article from another space game developer who isn't derek smart

Variise: omg article is full of shit there's nothing wrong with SC it's the greatest thing ever I touch myself at night to screenshots of it

Everyone: wtf are you talking about? All the article says is 64bit is a major development hurdle, and it's surprising that they JUST NOWalmostgot it figured out. They either have to go back and rebuild everything they've done up til now, or giving them the benefit of the doubt, they will just use loading screens to connect the various modules together instead.

Variise: rabble rabble rabble rabble! They've always been planning on doing 64bit THIS IS NOT SOME LAST MINUTE CHANGE!

Everyone else: god you are dumb. Nobody is arguing that! The article assumed that they either dropped 64bit or solved it sometime in 2012 and never told anyone! announcing that you almost maybe figured out how to do 64bit in summer 2015 is a bad omen.

Draegan: herpa derp i'm a dumbass who doesn't read threads before jumping in and defending the wrong person.

Hodj: Draegan you are an idiot.

Variise: I'm not an idiot omg SC is greatest ever shut up

Hodj: I wasn't talking to you dude

Variise: Yes you were and you said i was an idiot!

Hodj: Ok you're right, You are an idiot.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sylas again.

A+ post Sylas. Will read again.

rrr_img_113726.jpg

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
What, that'sit?
Yes, each star systems is to be filled with a mix of hand built locations and procedural generation, not a bunch of meaningless moons and stations.

Honestly, I don't know why people even make games with more than 5-10 star systems. Even a game set in just the Sol system could be filled with tons of locales.