Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
<Donors Crew>
3d 5h 6m
Reactions
220 17 0 0
Wasn't there another company working on the FPS/Single player module ? or it's them outsourcing for Ship models.. Who know's
Yes, they contracted out the FPS and it got pretty far ahead, then they discovered that the FPS was on a diffrent scale of character then SC apparently and had to toss it (if I remeber correctly).

Intresting financials, they would have been broke mid 2018 if they had not sold out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,502 1,381 0 0
They must feel somewhat confident to do this, or feeling some external pressure to do it to quell rumors of their impending doom.

One thing for sure, no matter what they post, good, bad, incomplete or fictional...Derek Smart will say it proves what he's been saying for years and CIG only has a few months left. :)
i'd feel pretty confident if I could have my multi-million dollar team of lawyers and accountants clean it up and make it look pretty too.

Denaut

Molten Core Raider
20d 13h 33m
Reactions
582 40 0 0
If they are actually employing 500 people like that article says then they are absolutely mulching cash. At that rate even $46M only lasts 9 or so months.

Tuco

Janitor of the Realm
23d 11h 31m
Reactions
42,318 2,562 0 0
Watching people comparr the dev timeline of sc to gta or skyrim or witcher is hilarious. Its like, sc has a few zones and some buggy gameplay, the other games have some 100x the game.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Donor All-Stars>
44d 14h 30m
Reactions
55,502 1,381 0 0
Watching people comparr the dev timeline of sc to gta or skyrim or witcher is hilarious. Its like, sc has a few zones and some buggy gameplay, the other games have some 100x the game.
wat

people make this comparison? because dev time is long for the mega successful aaa's like gta, is that the comparison? dang talk about a good way to spot a retard