Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Zero, I cashed out in 2016 when "they still accepted refunds". Today they troll the line that they have delivered a game somehow. Pro-Trip. in the EU they still have to give your money back regardless of their hyped claims. (Go to your credit cards complaints division and they automaticalty gave to give your money back since they have delivered shit)

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Find yourself a group of crusaders that look at the holy land the way Faith looks at star citizen

I only look at it as a scam. CR was smart enough to scam idiots (like me) from their money but now have to face the piper which made him about 5 million $.(Outside "investors" giving money for "Only for advertising" my ass....). Unfortunatly for him, consumer laws in the EU where his brother set up camp, are slightly sharper then the US.

They have 0 cash besides those investors, and his handwaving talk is currently only working on the "cult" that has decided he is the secon commin of christ.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Motivate your reaction Ridas? I know you wont because that would be having to own up to somthing but still?

So salty, and yet no reply? How about you REPLY to the fucking qustion?

Last edited:
  • 2Salty

bytes

Molten Core Raider
To think only a few years back I was close to buying the 30 dollar minimum pledge. Somebody at their offices would have just treated themselves to a luxurious espresso deluxe from that.

• 2Like

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
Are you okay? There's people you can talk to if shit is getting too rough, you know. I'm not one of them, but there is shit available.

And yet, here we are, still no reply? I get it, its hard to defend something draging out 6+ years of "release date" but still?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
And yet, here we are, still no reply? I get it, its hard to defend something draging out 6+ years of "release date" but still?

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but replying to yourself instead of him is a pretty poor way to get him to know you're still talking to him about a long since ended conversation. You're the forum equivalent of the crazy dude on a corner yelling at people that aren't there.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
And the weird thing is Ridas Ridas called it a shitty scam so I don't think he's pro-SC? I mean, that's all he said, really, outside of salt reaction, unless I've missed something. So Faith Faith is really losing his shit here.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I havnen't followed SC at all. Do the ships poeple "buy" theirs forever or just a skin or such in other games. Hell I don't even know if there's pvp in SC or a way to lose a ship.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Guessing this is dead ? Glad I never sent them a dime, interested but was holding out for an actual "release" rofl..

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
I havnen't followed SC at all. Do the ships poeple "buy" theirs forever or just a skin or such in other games. Hell I don't even know if there's pvp in SC or a way to lose a ship.

Apparently, there's supposed to be PVP with pirating, so it's going to be awesome when one of these whales loses their $5,000 ship in the first week (obviously, SC isn't going to let that happen, which makes the entire game pretty moot).

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am trying to remember the name of the vapor ware Gothic MMO from 7-10 yrs back that pre-sold land and homes to fund its development. People were dumping huge money into it trying to get in on the ground floor to do real estate speculation like it was gonna be the next Second Life. SC is a more advanced version of that same scammy business model.