Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I really hope the combat is similiar to Freespace 2. The capital ships fighting each other with big beams and flak canons and AA-Beams all over the place created an awsome atmosphere and made them really fearsome, when you got too close.

Otherwise I will surely follow this game. Its about time for a new game in this genre.

Edit: For the poster above. This is a mission from the official campaigne, but there also are a shitton of mods and additional mission made by players. Mission starts at minute 7.

Nhilist_sl

shitlord
I did the $65 bounty hunter thing before they turned off the lifetime insurance deal. They way I look at it, Roberts has a proven track record, between Wing Commander and Freelancer...short of the X-Wing and Tie Fighter, it does not get any better than that.

I did the $65 bounty hunter thing before they turned off the lifetime insurance deal. They way I look at it, Roberts has a proven track record, between Wing Commander and Freelancer...short of the X-Wing and Tie Fighter, it does not get any better than that.
Same here, I am already impressed with how the project is moving along too.

Hue.

2h6hg85.png

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Anyone interested in being the Junkies Nation Star Citizen updater? Need someone to cover the game as it develops.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
The hangar module is out now. Downloading as I type this. From what I've seen and heard from other friends who all ready have it, it looks visually great with some amazing animations.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ran the hangar module. It was about what I expected, an alpha game engine with pretty good but overly demanding visuals.

They really love film grain and motion blur. Sometimes after seeing motion blur I wonder if you people get all blurry and disoriented when you turn your head, because that shit is comically wrong to me.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, screw blur and film grain. Why is this even in there, it's not an old movie, but a videogame from 2013. Anyways, I'm really stoked for this, just hope they don't mess it up with a crazy ingame shop. Some of these ship variants they're selling, go for the price of a new game.
Obviously it's supposed to help with the funding, but let's just hope they don't get any funny ideas, due to people who're all to willing to spend 55 dollars on a skin for a game that's not even released.