Star Trek: Discovery

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the first bidder is a new account

what kind of degen sees a pair of klingon boobs for sale and decides to register for ebay to bid?

is this like a teen? who doesn't have an old ebay account they used 10years ago to buy a weird mtg card?

but new account?

spronk

FPS noob
its the last season so at least its over

just don't hate watch it on paramount+ cuz you'll bump the numbers and then they will make more shit like this instead of strange new worlds or lower decks (both great)

1708743755011.png

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Did this have an upswing in quality after a few seasons like Enterprise did?

The opposite really - it was actually pretty good storywise up until Fuller left ( most of the way through s1 ), after that it turns into more or less meandering nonsense. Kind of like Heroes, and for pretty much the same reason ;p

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The choice at the end of season 2 to completely change the setting was a good choice, but they sort of squandered the setting IMO. The whole concept of the Burn was dumb. What they should have done instead is doubled down on that TNG episode that had the plot point about traveling at high warp fucking with subspace and making warp travel impossible/difficult or maybe even some Omega particle stuff if they wanted to make a "post-apocalypticish" setting

Siliconemelons

The choice at the end of season 2 to completely change the setting was a good choice, but they sort of squandered the setting IMO. The whole concept of the Burn was dumb. What they should have done instead is doubled down on that TNG episode that had the plot point about traveling at high warp fucking with subspace and making warp travel impossible/difficult or maybe even some Omega particle stuff if they wanted to make a "post-apocalypticish" setting

What are you talking about?? None of that would come into their mind, all they wanted was Space President Stacy Abrhams.

Also no real trek fan would want to play federation president, they are always cucks in every series

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob

2 episodes (out of 10 total) drop tomorrow, please be excited

it is the final season

Season 4 Episode 13 GIF by Paramount+

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Bodhy

Karen
<Banned>
its the last season so at least its over

just don't hate watch it on paramount+ cuz you'll bump the numbers and then they will make more shit like this instead of strange new worlds or lower decks (both great)

View attachment 516145
Probably the only good thing about Paramount plus is that they have all the Star Trek in the one place. It's the only streaming service I found that has all of it. Netflix doesn't have the most recent series.

So, I begrudgingly signed up for that shitty, laggy, constantly crashing service. I'm only just into S6 of TNG anyway, so I've got an absolute fuckload of Star Trek still ahead of me.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>

it is the final season

I tried, I really did. I watched all the previous seasons and was confused the whole time. I noped out mid episode one. I'm just not a fan of Star Trek: Diversity Hire Edition (tm).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

it is the final season

The only reason why Starfleet didn't blow her out of an airlock is because they didn't have any large enough to fit her.

LOL, she's also wearing a wig IRL. Diabeetus is hell on hair follicles, especially in ginger women.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This has a bizarrely different tone from previous seasons, it's like Star Trek does National Treasure.

Watch the crew run around the quadrant following wacky clues left by some mischievous Romulan to find the shiny treasure !

Burnham expecting the dude to be thankful to be offered a job as her XO after she got him fired is pretty lol'worthy though. The reason is even worse - Burnham getting someone fired for recklessness is like Lizzo getting someone fired for being overweight.