Star Trek: Discovery

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
People are watching this show? Check this out . Just put out a week ago. This is the good shit.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Star Trek Discovery will be leaving Netflix (internationally) and only be on Paramount+, which isn't even available in most of the world lol

the only way for intl viewers to watch the show for at least 4-5 months will be the pirate it

season 4 starts in like 2 days in USA. PLEASE CLAP

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Star Trek Discovery will be leaving Netflix (internationally) and only be on Paramount+, which isn't even available in most of the world lol

the only way for intl viewers to watch the show for at least 4-5 months will be the pirate it

season 4 starts in like 2 days in USA. PLEASE CLAP

Wow! If the show wasn’t such an utter piece of shit I’d actually be mad.

Wonder if this affects Picard as well.

• 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
L O L who are the utter brain dead retards who enjoy this?
utter brain dead retards
The answer was contained within your question!
chris parnell wizard GIF

• 1Mother of God

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Wow! If the show wasn’t such an utter piece of shit I’d actually be mad.

Wonder if this affects Picard as well.

It's the entire Trek franchise including older episodes of the various series. Horrific misstep by Paramount.

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Watched the first episode of season 4 and goddamn I like the new Federation President. She absolutely calls Burnham out for her shit and makes some excellent points about the nature of leadership.

You think she's gonna be a smarmy politician at first and later realize she's the voice of the fans watching the show.

She makes a throwaway line about installing the new next gen spore drive on Voyager J and all I could think was 'I want to see that show with a proper crew of new era characters free of Burnham's BS and with Saru as the Captain.'

• 2Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Enjoyed that first episode. The opening stuff was neat and yeah, the President seemed like just an abstract antagonist to slow down an otherwise formulaic classic problem-of-the-week Star Trek episode until the discussion at the end.

What followed to conclude the episode, was pretty good. Looking forward to more.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Enjoyed that first episode. The opening stuff was neat and yeah, the President seemed like just an abstract antagonist to slow down an otherwise formulaic classic problem-of-the-week Star Trek episode until the discussion at the end.

What followed to conclude the episode, was pretty good. Looking forward to more.
How was the booohoo crying to shitty acting ratio?

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if they'll tie this odd gravitational threat back to something we already know, like the Crystalline Entity or something.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
If it has to tie back to something I'd actually prefer it did not involve something we've already seen. Too much of Federation history is dominated by Enterprise / Voyager / DS9 as is.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The effects are good and I actually like a majority of the characters (not Burnham...) but Christ on a cracker the writing is lazy as fuck.

Them:"We broke out of the galactic barrier"
Me: "Why the fuck is that even a thing... you gonna ever explain that?"
Them:"Our goal is in sight but we see a busted up planet nearby that they probably originated at"
Me: "Okay... so send like a secondary-"
Them: "Lets send all the officers on a field trip away mission and have the rest of the mission folk just chillax despite there being a world-shattering crisis. We wouldn't want to confuse the audience by doing two things at the same time despite always having a B and C plot every episode"

Them: "We don't know how to connect to this new species..."
Me: "Could you maybe try a telepath? Where are the Betazoids?"
Them: "We're about to die, lets have the Vulcan try to mind meld with them...."
Me: "Are you kidding me with this bullshit?!? Why would that not be the first thing you did!"

Is anyone ever gonna stop installing explosive squibs all over the bridge? That just seems like a very unsafe mode of operation...or maybe have those personal transporters emergency dodge as the weirdly explosive console detonates ?

*edit*

Last scene of the Season 4 finale is absolutely gonna trigger folk:

Stacey Abrams has an extended cameo as the President of United Earth as it rejoins the Federation

Last edited:

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The effects are good and I actually like a majority of the characters (not Burnham...) but Christ on a cracker the writing is lazy as fuck.

Them:"We broke out of the galactic barrier"
Me: "Why the fuck is that even a thing... you gonna ever explain that?"
Them:"Our goal is in sight but we see a busted up planet nearby that they probably originated at"
Me: "Okay... so send like a secondary-"
Them: "Lets send all the officers on a field trip away mission and have the rest of the mission folk just chillax despite there being a world-shattering crisis. We wouldn't want to confuse the audience by doing two things at the same time despite always having a B and C plot every episode"

Them: "We don't know how to connect to this new species..."
Me: "Could you maybe try a telepath? Where are the Betazoids?"
Them: "We're about to die, lets have the Vulcan try to mind meld with them...."
Me: "Are you kidding me with this bullshit?!? Why would that not be the first thing you did!"

Is anyone ever gonna stop installing explosive squibs all over the bridge? That just seems like a very unsafe mode of operation...or maybe have those personal transporters emergency dodge as the weirdly explosive console detonates ?

*edit*

Last scene of the Season 4 finale is absolutely gonna trigger folk:

Stacey Abrams has an extended cameo as the President of United Earth as it rejoins the Federation

How are people still getting obese in the future when sugar is banned in the same way as tobacco and drugs.

• 2Worf