Star Trek: Discovery

Siliconemelons

Did no one care that they killed the prison shuttle pilot? or did they bother to rescue her? I mean the discovery showed up 10 sec later... and she was in a space suit that, as ep1 shows- lasts a long time and can take battle with klingons!

Goatface

wikipedia now lists it at $8–8.5 million per episode
and the $6 mill was before delays and stuff

that would put it in the top 5-10 most expensive of all time

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I watched the pilot. Tuned out more or less after she walked a fucking starfleet sign in the sand. Dont think it got better. Hated everyone. I rather watch the Orville instead. It even has more depth. Torrent this crap for metrics.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I torrent because I'm a hopeless Star Trek fanatic. And speaking of Orville, fucking Brannon Bragga produced, and Jonathan Frakes directed the last episode. Hard pressed to get more Trek than that.

I hated Enterprise when it originally aired, couldn't get past the stupid intro theme, but as years passed, the latter two seasons were amazing. I don't see how this show can hold with its budget, though I'm very curious to see where it goes after this season.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Siliconemelons

The pilot was really a "movie" to introduce us to the universe - the episodes seem better but I am only 1 in (EP 3) I'll have to get the rest...you know...renew my all access...right..yes, properly..

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I hated Enterprise when it originally aired, couldn't get past the stupid intro theme, but as years passed, the latter two seasons were amazing. I don't see how this show can hold with its budget, though I'm very curious to see where it goes after this season.

I stopped Enterprise somewhere during the 2nd season. Only Star Trek series that I never watched to completion. I did go back and watch "In a Mirror, Darkly', though -- that was bad ass.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I think he means the Bakula-captained Fanservice Vulcan series that burned with the brightness of a dumpster fire.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
With the gel they had to smear over each other. Plus they had Trip in a singlet / underwear being as bulge-centric as possible to balance out the sex appeal.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
We...gatta go...to...umm...the decontamination room...yeah

It’s funny, I think every warm blooded dude thinks back to that scene/episode when T’Pol is mentioned. Great fucking episode. Too bad today the SJW’s would probably accuse Trip or stare raping her.