Star Trek: Discovery

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Did anyone else catch that the Klingons

ATE Captain Michelle Yeoh?!? I mean okay so they were low on provisions so I guess it makes sense but dayymn

Also the Discovery going all Stargate with the spinning rings on the saucer section when it activates Fungus Drive is a bit weird. They have said they are fully aware of the implications of the Discovery's tech with respect to the future timeline so I am guessing they have something up their sleeve other than just having the Discovery pull a Booster Gold everytime they need it.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
The writer of that episode must have been a Dune fan to want to rip it off so blatantly.

I just finally noticed that the XO's nose is a vagina. He should hang out with the Dan Akroyd character from Nothing But Trouble.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I considered that this could actually be the mirror universe but nobody has a goatee or thick eyeliner or a even a sexy outfit.

Discovery itself needs war paint for sure though.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Picture quality on Netflix UK at 4k HDR was noticeably worse than previous episodes, anyone else notice?

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I considered that this could actually be the mirror universe but nobody has a goatee or thick eyeliner or a even a sexy outfit.

Discovery itself needs war paint for sure though.
Maybe it is in the mirror universe, so in the Prime universe they do have goatees and eyeliner and sexy outfits. We're seeing the lamer versions of them here.

Siliconemelons

Yeah, Mirror universe esp DS9 was awesome, that hat thing kira wore and her sleezy lezzy/bi-ness was great- and o'brien was called Smiley - it was great

Siliconemelons

Finally watched ep3... the production value of this show is still insanely high... movie or better...

Cut the SJW "Michael's not a girls name" bit out and it's an excellent episode.

Now to get 4.

If this is a arched 1 season story I could see this being successful.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The production values really are quite high for this. At least the technical FX people were clearly on the ball from the start.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This show is a mess.

Finally caught up.

The black chick can't act. Fine as a mother fucker...But your lead cant act?

The fat room mate chick is a horrible character.

They are missing a Spock or Data. The black chick is supposed to be that maybe?...and they have her all over the damn place emotionally.

The captain is fuckin crazy when he is supposed to be you know...NOT crazy? Though I like his character I admit.

The Klingons...Christ that shit is embarrassing. This has Araysar all over it I'm sure. Also...really? They ATE the captain? Really? Really?

They must have dumped GOT levels of money into this though. Shit is movie quality as far as productions go.

I'm sure this has been said in this thread. This I assume is leading up to that TNG episode where they were developing cloaking or some shit, with the ship phased into the asteroid?

The Star Trek constants are all fucked up pretty much.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
The Klingons...Christ that shit is embarrassing. This has Araysar all over it I'm sure. Also...really? They ATE the captain? Really? Really?

LOL, what the hell does that mean?

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I'm sure this has been said in this thread. This I assume is leading up to that TNG episode where they were developing cloaking or some shit, with the ship phased into the asteroid?

That was "The Pegasus" in Season 6 of TNG. This is like 120 years prior to that.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I'm sure somewhere you have shouted "We were Kling Kangs!" or "Space Obama sons" or some shit...

Bro, these days its "Klingon Inventors".

Anyways, why you singling me out. I love a good "We Wuz kangs!" joke, but I'm hardly he most prolific user. That would be @sadris aka Space Faggot. You can't deny though that Klingons are made to look like Egyptians, a more than obvious nod to We Wuz Space Kangs!

upload_2017-10-15_19-13-5.png

I'd like to see the REAL klingon origin episode where we find out it was like a dozen black people escaping Earth on a space hoopty in 2049 and finding a new planet to settle on, in a subtle nod to

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Klingon origin story?

Was Qo'nos one of these worlds????

1440334289245.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I found the storyboards for the entire series premiere of ST: Discovery

556a3b_6263102.jpg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Oh my, they said Fuck twice! boldly going where no Star Trek has gone before!
Also all klingons are looking like they have mandatory botox, pretty fucking terrible bottom lips.
Ship actually looked pretty decent this episode.

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Oh my, they said Fuck twice! boldly going where no Star Trek has gone before!
Also all klingons are looking like they have mandatory botox, pretty fucking terrible bottom lips.
Ship actually looked pretty decent this episode.

Lips look fine you racist son of a bitch.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users