Star Trek: Discovery

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
whats the point of having gay guy around the ship if they ain't gonna spore nuttin?

shouldn't gay guy be mourning the death of his gay doc?

whose gonna replace gay doc? ship doc is like an important position

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Technically he wasn't the chief medical officer... he was just one of the ship's doctors I believe.

• 1Like

Caliane

that was the stupidest ending I have ever seen.

"our principles!" mind control is ok though. also, terrorism.
"I am holding a bomb! we are going stop attacking the federation separately. join together as one to be stronger. also join the federation for some reason!" and they did.

Federation principles didnt actually win in any way.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Siliconemelons

Thought they could turn it around and keep it heading in a good direction...but they just kept turning and we ended where we started...crap

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

I deff see how it's an anthology ideal- there really is not much to go onward to... but they already rewrote history- you would think klingons sitting in earth orbit and having absolutely destroyed the federation would be referenced - the war was indeed a war with the klingons but it was always seen as a border pushing thing back and forth... not a klingons destroyed all our starbases etc a few years ago...

The ending was rushed... I don't see hot Asian Terran emp lady just going "bah, forget it" she would have shot MB and went on to blackmail the klingon empire into having her leader.

If the klingons have this random big cave of leader house meeting- what was the point of the beginning and the light of klhaless...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Would have been a great season, if they had stopped the last episode RIGHT before the "End Simulation". Nothing after that makes any sense.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

... the humans and the Klingons seem to join sides after an off-camera speech by a former Klingon leader who had been put out to pasture. Since this leader is identified as having been badly treated by the Klingons in his retirement, how did he suddenly regain the authority to negotiate a truce? And do we really want to see the mighty Klingons reduced to the status of guests at a cocktail party?
—Roger Ebert

oh sorry that's startrek 5...or discovery

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just binged this and I doubt I come back to this show after that last episode. That may have been one of the worst episodes of Star Trek I have ever watched. The middle part of the season was cool af, and then they cut the balls of this show off at the very last episode.

The first two episodes weren't that great either. How the whole war started was stupid. All she had to do was set her phaser to stun and capture the fucking Klingon, but noooo she kills him instead.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

ex-genj

Golden Squire
^

Don't think I'm coming back for S2 unless I hear amazing casting news or something. Don't GAF about the enterprise or captain pike. Was really hoping prime Lorca was going to be the cliffhanger but oh well.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I just binged this and I doubt I come back to this show after that last episode. That may have been one of the worst episodes of Star Trek I have ever watched. The middle part of the season was cool af, and then they cut the balls of this show off at the very last episode.

The first two episodes weren't that great either. How the whole war started was stupid. All she had to do was set her phaser to stun and capture the fucking Klingon, but noooo she kills him instead.

MB "Don't kill him, that will make him a martyr and the klingons will rally in his name"

Also MB "I killed him, whups"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Didn't Lorca need special eyedrops cuz our universe is too bright? what about phillipa? (she showed she was adverse to brightness as well, this is how they found out Lorca is not Lorca Prime)

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to this and it was pretty good. Way better then I expected. Only complaint for me was the Klingons. Just seemed so off and wussy. Original Klingons are freaking epic.

• 1Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
If you wanna watch Star Trek but don't wanna be a pirate (yarr) you can get a free 1 month trial of CBS All Access and watch the entire season

visit cbs.com/fye and using code FYE2018

Make sure you turn off auto sub after you sign up though, I believe it silently sets you up to auto sub so you'd be billed after the first free month

Oldbased

> Than U
If you wanna watch Star Trek but don't wanna be a pirate (yarr) you can get a free 1 month trial of CBS All Access and watch the entire season

visit cbs.com/fye and using code FYE2018

Make sure you turn off auto sub after you sign up though, I believe it silently sets you up to auto sub so you'd be billed after the first free month
Good point. I wonder if it applies CBS access on Amazon even. I saw the option on my prime tab the other night for CBS.

The Edge

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just finished the 2nd half of the season. Thought it was pretty awesome, except for the finale, which was a bit weak.

For some reason when they were coming up on the Enterprise at the end, before they showed the actual ship, I was half hoping to hear Picard's voice hailing them. Oh well, I can dream. Stranger things have happened.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

The ending was shit... asian badass would have blown the planet up no 2nd thought...and should have..

It is hard to come back down from the highs of the latter half of the season in such a blunt manner.... you work though the first chunks and give it the benefit of the doubt - then your forgiving nature is rewarded and your penis and or clit and or pan sexual erogenous zone is engorged and stimulated to its peak, then - they stab you right in that zone with a hot poker scarring and cauterizing it to never function again with this horrific letdown of an ending wrapped up in a SJW splooge fest speech while we all shed a tear for the gay doctor - screw the other random dudes that where killed off left and right (don't pilot a shuttle, ever)

I will give them Mudd - they get mucho credit for Making Mudd Great Again.

• 2Like

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Episodes 12,13,14 are bloody amazing. I still haven't watched the last one. Everything before 12 was an absolute waste of time drivel, and I'm getting increasingly disgusted by the ham fisted SJW bullshit in literally every aspect of my existence - games, movies, shows, politics - I miss the 90's when no one gave a shit because it wasn't significant or relevant (still isn't). Sequoia is an abomination of an actor. How or why they picked her blows my fucking mind. But fuck me, I'm just a racist, and I need to "let the past die, kill it if you have to". Shove that shit up your goose fairy.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Siliconemelons

The entire season is itching for an anti-sjw edit like TLJ - it honestly would make some good TV - but I do not see how even the best fan edit could twist the final episode out of full on SJW bullshit... i mean, well other than...

spoilered for a c i d.f l y a c i d.f l y -s sake

make it not a simulation lol, then end it there, no s2