Star Trek: Picard

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Shocked Patrick Stewart GIF

spronk

FPS noob
Picard season 2 will premiere March 3d on P+

season 3 is wrapping filming (covid break lol) and will be the final season. Strange New Worlds, Discovery, and the two animated shows also got renewals for extra seasons. Kurtzman isn't done killing Star Trek just yet!!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
I'm in the middle of a rewatch of s1 because I either had to drink a lot of wine or take an edible to get through the ridiculousness that is current Trek. So things were a bit fuzzy. Knowing what it is but not having a super clear memory.... it's actually not half bad....for Trek released in the last 20 years.

I also just finished s3 and first half of s4 Discovery. Fuck me I hate Burnham so much. Had to sneak in some ST:TNG Descent and Gambit just to cleanse the palette.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

section 31 still in development, i forget what it is and don't really care. The head of Paramount+ said the goal is to have 52 weeks of new star trek shows airing every year

6d4.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
episode 1 dropped. i'll watch it eventually when all 8 episodes drop and share my pain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

Please be detailed in the description of 7of 9’s lovely cone tits.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
So... that was OK, I guess.

'i'd been working on a new kobayashi maru'

I expect that to pay off at some point, wouldn't be surprised if all the ship stuff in the epsiode is a red herring and just this new simulation

The back and forth with Guinan was strange, like they were rushing through it compared to the slow, thoughtful pace of her discussions in TNG.

• 1Like

Brad2770

So... that was OK, I guess.

'i'd been working on a new kobayashi maru'

I expect that to pay off at some point, wouldn't be surprised if all the ship stuff in the epsiode is a red herring and just this new simulation

The back and forth with Guinan was strange, like they were rushing through it compared to the slow, thoughtful pace of her discussions in TNG.

Did she say anything about Borg assimilations not being about race?

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They probably mean Discovery more than anything. They'll buckle on the new Picard.

It's different enough to where it could warrant another look in Season 2.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
The touch with Q noting how old Picard had gotten and then 'catching up' was cute. With that said I have no idea where they are going with all this. Seeing Rios as captain of the Stargazer was cool though.

Juvarisx

Florida
They dropped Picard Droid thing and it was the best episode out of any so far (im including season 1). If this was what they came out with originally, this would have been an acceptable start to the show.

Last edited: