Star Trek: Picard

faille

Molten Core Raider
I enjoyed it.
definitely has a more modern, discovery vibe to it, with the focus on a season long story rather then episodic.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I enjoyed it.
definitely has a more modern, discovery vibe to it, with the focus on a season long story rather then episodic.
Is it true that it has the most mary sueish Mary Sue ever and androids have DNA you can clone them from? Lol

• 1WTF

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I despise Discovery. But always hold out hope for the new Treks. Is this any better?

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I dug it. The story should be fun. Certainly better than Discovery if for the sole reason we do not have to deal with Burnham's shitty acting (my only real gripe for Disco, well that and Klingons).

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it true that it has the most mary sueish Mary Sue ever and androids have DNA you can clone them from? Lol
do Mary Sues die in the first episode?

Also
lol retired Admiral Picard gets bombed unconscious in San Francisco and he gets shipped home to his couch in France before waking up even once? What kind of writing is that?

but why is this 2.39:1 ?

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Trying to figure out how to pay for as little CBS as possible while still being able to see all 10 episodes. Ain't paying for 3 months of CBS. Could wait until most of them are up already and get it for the last month. I don't do torrents and all that anymore.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's on Amazon here. Since I am already leeching Amazon prime from someone else like everyone else, I have no problem with just torrenting the episodes if they get leaked a day early.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I grew up on ToS and TNG and I'm terrified to watch this. I don't want any more of my upbringing to be tarnished by SJW writing.

Any Trek fans give an honest review of this?

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Why are we pretending that Star Trek hasn’t always been a SJW haven? I mean it’s just not as subtle anymore...but come on.

• 8Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Siliconemelons

Sorry I have to....

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder are you all getting metrics on this stuff, all this stuff that none of us are pirating and indeed are paying currency to CBS legally to for the consumption of their prime time streaming entertainment...

sorry... but I do love ya bro :) hope all is well in the h'ood

• 1Worf

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Sorry I have to....

Screamfeeder Screamfeeder are you all getting metrics on this stuff, all this stuff that none of us are pirating and indeed are paying currency to CBS legally to for the consumption of their prime time streaming entertainment...

sorry... but I do love ya bro :) hope all is well in the h'ood
Actually, yes. There was one report that came through an aggregate that showed piracy was down in certain markets but the glut of pay services is now so spread out that people are starting to get weary of it and looking back on cable and sat with rose-colored glasses and I don't disagree.

Also, the fact that you guys are just NOW bitching about SJW stuff in Star Trek is pretty hilarious.

181128-platos-stepchildren-star-trek-interracial-kiss-ew-1143a_bbaa3d178e202e7948f1db2e58e0eff3.fit-760w.jpg

You guys would have lost your MINDS in 1968...

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 5 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Why are we pretending that Star Trek hasn’t always been a SJW haven? I mean it’s just not as subtle anymore...but come on.

We already had this conversation. Progressiveness and SJW are not the same thing, Star Trek's themes run counter to intersectionality and victim culture, the future is post-racial, etc etc etc.

• 7Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 10 users