Star Trek: Picard

Cybsled

You know damn well they're going to have him show up with The Traveler at some point.

Picard: Wesley, you've returned!
Wesley: Yes, Picard. I've learned amazing abilities that will for sure be able to assist you in...
*Romulan lady appears and chops off Wesley's head*
Picard: Wtf, noo!
*Q Appears*
Q: Fear not, Mon Capitan, I'll just revive him and..
*Romulan lady uses anti-Q dagger, stabs Q, killing him*
Picard: FFS!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Picard: Wesley, you've returned!
Wesley: Yes, Picard. I've learned amazing abilities that will for sure be able to assist you in...
*Romulan lady appears and chops off Wesley's head*
Picard: Wtf, noo!
*Q Appears*
Q: Fear not, Mon Capitan, I'll just revive him and..
*Romulan lady uses anti-Q dagger, stabs Q, killing him*
Picard: FFS!

I mean...Wesley is still dead at the end. Cheers?

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Riker was always the guy you want to go to the bar and just shoot the shit with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
You'd never find Riker in a bar, he doesn't know how to sit on a stool.
apparently he's a homesteading hippy now, so he's probably just brewing up his own shit

picard farms vinyard

riker: "laughs in ipa"

• 2Worf

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I stopped watching is it still sucking ? Decided to watch Expanse season 4 instead, way more fun.
It's funny because I am sick of the Expanse and the never ending forced drama of the inners and the outers. It's like oh cool 4 seasons same plot.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
It's funny because I am sick of the Expanse and the never ending forced drama of the inners and the outers. It's like oh cool 4 seasons same plot.

Season 4 was epic. I couldnt leave the living room. That struggle will never end, I think that's the point?

They crushed it. Part of me still likes season 1 the best, Miller was my favorite character.

Went to the bathroom and LoL'd at Picard with the eyepatch.. compared to the suspense, Miller's end... I mean at least its fucking creative. Stellar visuals, that's some quality programming, trek is dead.

shabushabu

Molten Core Raider
Honestly I dont know if its Kutzman or Patrick Stewart who fucked picard, but its pathetic.

Reminds me of star wars sequel trilogy, shit but many just go to see the cameos from the good old days, time to move on.

spronk

FPS noob
just watch episode 1 and episode 7 (last aired episode), only decent ones. episode 6 has some 7 of 9 (from Voyager) stuff if you liked her but her screen time is less than 5 minutes. Every other episode is pretty much space garbage.

iannis

Musty Nester
That greek lady is for sure nerd pretty. There used to be nudes of her. I think they were legit, or else it was some master at shooping.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is cringey ninja Legolas the worst character in the history of Star Trek? To be more precise, is he worse than Wesley Crusher?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
Wesley had a few things going for him. Wesley is awful no doubt... but at least through Wesley you could understand WHY Picard hates children.

Because they're indulged, pretentious little shits in the future, apparently! Notice he didn't get any of that Beverly Lovin until Wesley moved out.

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Is cringey ninja Legolas the worst character in the history of Star Trek? To be more precise, is he worse than Wesley Crusher?
he's gonna fail to protect picard, and the reason is b/c there was no ceiling for him to drop out of to do surprise head chops

• 1Worf

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Nah, Wesley is the worst character in Star Trek history, hands down. Not even the recent variety of woke characters can hold a candle to Wesley. At least the woke characters have some sort of realistic function aboard the ship, while Wesley served none but irritation, and the laughable suspension of belief required to think he could actually be the genius he was portrayed as, or how/why they would let a fucking kid pilot an intergalactic space vessel while all others had to spends years of their lives training for before being able to even look at the bridge.

Space Legolas isn't cringe because he's Space Legolas, he's cringe because a samurai clone has no place in the 24th century or whatever. It's like some retard "girl gamer" kotaku writer thought it would be super cool to shoehorn her LoTR pussy crush into Star Trek.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Space Legolas' job was literally to stand around for 3 episodes until the story got to the point where he could slice up Romulan goons. But then Angsty Sister still killed everyone and he did nothing of worth except SOS for 7of9. The character only existed to stay behind and distress call some Borg revenge, zero purpose otherwise.

Merrith

Space Legolas' job was literally to stand around for 3 episodes until the story got to the point where he could slice up Romulan goons. But then Angsty Sister still killed everyone and he did nothing of worth except SOS for 7of9. The character only existed to stay behind and distress call some Borg revenge, zero purpose otherwise.

On the bright side, we got some fun "Choose to live" memes.

• 2Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
The Ocompa are awful but I've still got a bit of a soft spot for Kes. There's a few bits where it looks like the character is going somewhere and then she's punted off the show and the actress goes mad.