Star Wars: Battlefront, as told by Dice on Frostbite 3 (PS4?/XBone?/PC?)

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Bunch of friends are playing on EA-Access and enjoying it - However just too many games coming out and R6-Siege next month which has become quite questionable without knowing other game modes.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Impressions and reviews are confirming the opinion in this thread. Save your cash. This isn't the Battlefront you are looking for.

They done fucked it up.

spronk

FPS noob
yeah but what other games let you do this

g3yu5h5plgk6r1olfqdk.gif

if you pre order at best buy you get a free funko pop - boba fett, stormtrooper, or chewie. with GCU its a hard to pass deal - $48+tax, free funko, free preorder bonus map, and $10 cert in 15 days. game will trade in for $40 for at least 3 weeks so its a free rental. releases at midnight tonight (9pm PST) in stores, most are having midnight openings
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/14...at748300735157

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Utnayan you playing this bro? Lol
I forgot I had an EA Access sub active because I wanted to play FIFA one night while hammered.

I have put 3-4 hours into it. I am already bored to tears. The other game modes are horrible, there is no class differentiation to play for to change things up from a play style perspective, the maps are horseshit (And limited in cycling), I could go on and on. It just is NOT a good game at all. Watered down garbage lacking in a ton of content is about what sums up the entire mess.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
You guys are making me sad but not as sad as buying a limited game that I get bored of in a week or two. Thanks! Will purchase later.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
The biggest issue in this game is that there is no strategy other than get a vehicle or a hero. People know this and are just waiting on the spawn points for the vehicles.

The next biggest issue is that people come out of nowhere via spawns. There is no way someone should be able to easily get behind you.

Once a team gets that good pilot, it's pretty much game over. Guys are going 50-1 in ships.

The guns are exactly the damn same as in beta. No feedback and look for the highest damage.

No safe cover on any of the maps to systematically move up.

May actually get a refund. Damn.

spronk

FPS noob
not many people picking up the game at my best buy, around 20 total. this is totally weird, while battlefront installs you can play the game solo as darth vader invading the hoth ice base. seems to take a while to install, guess i'll go walk my dog

edit: you can play base command on phone or PC to earn in game credits. honestly battlefront reminds me most of a mobile game.
http://starwars.ea.com/starwars/batt.../firstcommand1

Chillz

Bronze Knight of the Realm
After playing the PS4 beta, i also thought the game, while beautiful to look at, was bland and boring. I am surprised at the many 10/10 and 9/10 review scores. Game Reviews these days are such a bag of horseshit. Fuck the hype.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Been playing for a few hours now. Not amazing, not terrible either. If you don't care for Battlefield you won't care for Battlefront. I'll definitely have some fun playing this with my friends.. when they wake up.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
If you don't care for battlefield? The game plays nothing like battlefield. Its more like a dumbed down version of COD than anything else. Very dumbed down.