Star Wars Battlefront II

Grim1

Molten Core Raider
5d 38m
Was bored and picked this up a couple weeks ago. Wish I'd waited for the sale, doh.

Graphics are great. And as other have said, those first 3 missions where you get to kill Rebel Scum are fun. Other than that it's just an average game. It's main draw for me is that it isn't another post-apocalypse setting. Getting tired of those.

Reactions: Stave

kaid

Molten Core Raider
6d 15h 12m
Was bored and picked this up a couple weeks ago. Wish I'd waited for the sale, doh.

Graphics are great. And as other have said, those first 3 missions where you get to kill Rebel Scum are fun. Other than that it's just an average game. It's main draw for me is that it isn't another post-apocalypse setting. Getting tired of those.
The space combat stuff is really well done and fun the ground combat is fun if arcady. They mostly fixed the progression wackass stuff that was wrong in the begining but the problem is all that took too long and they lost a lot of their player base.

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
17d 5h 42m
battlefront 1 complete + BF2 complete is $8 on PSN this month
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™: Hoth Bundle

is it worth $8? maybe? 1 is MP only and pretty decent, 2 has a ~10 hour campaign that starts out decent and turns into a dumpster fire and of course a big MP component. I'd say its worth $8 easy if you like Star Wars, but then again its pretty hard to get excited about star wars anymore too

wouldn't be that surprised if both of these get onto free GWG/PS+ this year

Reactions: Utnayan