Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I didn't use some to imply a middling amount. He's definitely been kept very busy with his voice work and in several memorable roles. Rather that he found a niche for himself at all in his post-Star Wars career. Well, the first chapter of his post-Star Wars career. At lot of actors and actresses in his position that make a name for themselves through big franchises or hit TV shows don't more often than do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Pablo Hidalgo fired off a series of tweets recently to give some historical perspective to the whole culture of fan speculation and theorycrafting (spoilered for size):

Part1.png

Part2.png

Part3.png

Part4.png

Part5.png

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Lol this is some borderline Lumie's batshit insane stuff right here.

• 1Worf

Royal

Not real of course. And while I don't particularly want an Obi-wan movie, perhaps even less than a Solo one, this would probably get me better than half way to changing my mind. Not that Lucasfilm will ever produce anything that is "Recommended as Adult Entertainment".

Oxn3Jhv.jpg

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what we really need is a action buddy comedy of Anakin and Obi Wan's escapades during the Clone Wars. preferably starring Ewan McGregor and Hayden Christensen and written and directed by George Lucas. episode 2.5

• 4Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Not real of course. And while I don't particularly want an Obi-wan movie, perhaps even less than a Solo one, this would probably get me better than half way to changing my mind. Not that Lucasfilm will ever produce anything that is "Recommended as Adult Entertainment".

Oxn3Jhv.jpg

Tim Roth?! Hard pass!

Royal

Tim Roth?! Hard pass!

Haha I didn't even notice the actors credited at the bottom. Yeah let him hold out for the Tarantino Star Wars flick.

Liam Neeson ... I guess there would be some flashback scenes in there.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I still hope Kevin Smith directs a Star Wars spinoff.

• 1Picard

Royal

I think Kevin Smith has pretty much given up on directing anything other than occasional personal project. He wouldn't be making the colorful comments that he does on his YouTube channel otherwise. He can't go 3 minutes without make a dick or jizz reference. Some studios probably wouldn't give a shit but none of the Disney operations are among them.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's completely just me fanboy dreaming, but I think he'd do an awesome job with some shitty idea like a Anakin Obi Wan buddy comedy.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I think we will get an Anakin Obi Wan buddy comedy for sure.

Just neither Kevin Smith, nor any of us, will be alive to actually watch it. OK maybe a very select few of us.

• 1Picard

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Heh that old magazine brought back memories... rumor was Rampant that Boba was Luke's dad after empire..most didn't have Leia as Luke's sister, etc. Hell, if not for me being an idiot wheen I was ~18, I would have the star wars trading cards still.