Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Also have a Brie Larson update.

- She's going to Disney+ for the 2022 schedule.

- Like a Batwoman 2.0.

- Leslie Headlund (Kennedy's deputy) is working directly with Brie Larson.

- They want to give Brie a brand new timeline, far before Episode 1, or far after Episode 9.

- Brie Larson's character will be a "chosen one"

- Extremely strong character.

- Headlund is borrowing from Lucas original sequel trilogy script, and is going to use Lucas material for the building of her unvierse. (See: Whills).

- Her character will be the embodiment of the light side of the force, created by the Whills, god-like beings.

Well... on the positive side...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

- Like a Batwoman 2.0.

- They want to give Brie a brand new timeline, far before Episode 1, or far after Episode 9.

- Headlund is borrowing from Lucas original sequel trilogy script, and is going to use Lucas material for the building of her unvierse. (See: Whills).

- Her character will be the embodiment of the light side of the force, created by the Whills, god-like beings.

i'm pretty sure all that goes poof the second Kennedy leaves the building since nobody approved that dumb fucking cunt's Star Wars project. of course Kennedy may get signed again, or maybe promoted to Iger's job. that would be a hoot. if so, they might as well bring on the Cheese Thief, they cant possibly make Star Wars look any worse than it is right now.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

- Like a Batwoman 2.0.

Mike Zeroh is the laughingstock of Star Wars leakers. He's been almost completely discredited through his "leaks" of the last couple movies. But if he's right, for once, that will indeed be garbage.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i'm pretty sure all that goes poof the second Kennedy leaves the building since nobody approved that dumb fucking cunt's Star Wars project. of course Kennedy may get signed again, or maybe promoted to Iger's job. that would be a hoot. if so, they might as well bring on the Cheese Thief, they cant possibly make Star Wars look any worse than it is right now.

I doubt they will shitcan a Brie Larson project unless the script is complete trash like Obi-Wan Disney+ series.

And Headlund is confirmed developing a project. With Larson's connections to Iger/Disney, this is not a leap at all.

If they make Larson a woman and don't go the asexual Rey route I'll watch.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
everyone that was talking made my skin crawl

this is literally worse than white ppl doing anime vo

It was a Canadian film. Got independent support for a tiny little USA distribution.

So keep in mind it was never meant to be an American theater movie.

Anyway whats up with Emma Roberts career? Did I miss something?

2013 she was bubbling and I expected staying power and B-list stardom. But she's fallen to the C list?

I need the Chinese eye for the orientalist guy! help me understand this phenomenon.

1595583724468.png

Starred in another straight to DVD movie for 2018. That's 2-3 in a row. What's up?!

Billionaire Boys Club, another 2018 release for her with her in a leading role, flopped on a 15m budget

1595583822098.png

Her last hit was Nerve in 2016 not too long ago. Rave reviews, 67% positive. Lead role and box office smash-- 15m budget 87m in sales. Her agent must suck or she's a bad actress.

Last edited:

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It was a Canadian film. Got independent support for a tiny little USA distribution.

So keep in mind it was never meant to be an American theater movie.

Anyway whats up with Emma Roberts career? Did I miss something?

2013 she was bubbling and I expected staying power and B-list stardom. But she's fallen to the C list?

I need the Chinese eye for the orientalist guy! help me understand this phenomenon.

View attachment 287658

Starred in another straight to DVD movie for 2018. That's 2-3 in a row. What's up?!

Billionaire Boys Club, another 2018 release for her with her in a leading role, flopped on a 15m budget

View attachment 287659

Her last hit was Nerve in 2016 not too long ago. Rave reviews, 67% positive. Lead role and box office smash-- 15m budget 87m in sales. Her agent must suck or she's a bad actress.
shes not leading lady material, no boobs, no ass, no height.

all shes got is julia roberts teeth and forehead, thats not pretty woman 2: reboot material

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
As shitty as episode 7 was, I'd rather them power through instead of retcon.

I didn't like the prequels but was surprisingly giddy when prequel cameos showed up in other movies. And Clone Wars.

Cartoon series for Knights of Ren?

Heard there may be a Lando movie. I was a big fan of Solo and Glover was incredible.

Then there's the Carl Weathers + random black chick buddy comedy spin off ...

• 3Barf
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
shes not leading lady material, no boobs, no ass, no height.

all shes got is julia roberts teeth and forehead, thats not pretty woman 2: reboot material
She had that brief window where artsyfartsy films about pregnancy and single motherhood was a topic of concern for america, she fit the look of a stupid teenager that mom n dad would worry about. This was all before the sickness.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most of Daisey Ridley's scenes cut from Rise. Training and scenes with Palpatine cut. Dark Rey cut.

Career permanently affected.

- Adam Driver being casted in major roles ala Harrison Ford

- Ridley is reportedly upset with the Kennedy version of the film, since the Lucas cut addressed peoples concerns about her acting ability and her power level. Dark Rey was entirely removed from the final cut of the movie. Also Daisey Ridley's body underwent a lot of training and she underwent a lot of physical training for the these Rey scenes, that were ultimately cut from the final version of the movie.

- Blames Kennedy's direction in TLJ and Rise for failed career launch

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
Most of her scenes cut by KKK? But...thats something a CIS white make right wing Trump Nazi would do. What about the Force Is Female?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Adam Driver had notable roles before this, but 8+9 utterly destroyed Ridley, Boyega and others' careers too. Kennedy failed everyone.

• 3Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Adam Driver and Oscar Isaac are talented actors, they'll be fine. Ridley's career is done and Boyega will stumble his way through a series of forgettable and unnoticed ethnic roles like he has been doing since TFA

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ridley knew she was fired before Rise was released. no sympathy for her, she was well paid to murder a franchise. same goes for Boyega and Hamill.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
Oscar Isaac already had some solid roles before TFA. FFS he had Ex-Machina the year before TFA even came out.

• 3Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
- Chapek in full control by mid-late 2021

- Chapek cancelled High Republic movie trilogy (Suspected this is Rian Johnson's trilogy)

- Trilogy used dinosaurs to travel

- Force was going to have a consciousness, the deletion of the "Whills" aspect which George created, and make the Force have a vague consciousness (Jives with Rian Johnson's/Kennedy agenda of deconstructing the meaning of Star Wars, making it his own)

- Chapek felt it would destroy the meaning of Star Wars if the Force had a consciousness.

- Clone Wars and Rebels lore was to be discarded for this trilogy entirely

- This creation was supposed to be the new Star Wars universe-- setting the tone for the future of the Star Wars IP (DC/MU tier)

- Setting was 200 years before The Phantom Menace

- Chapek is pushing Disney+ hard, cancellation of this movie trilogy was key to cementing the current direction

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user