No one's ever really gone.

tenor.gif

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fadaar

That guy
Thrawn is also DEAD AS FUCK

Bitch I haven't seen a body. Palpatine has proven that any amount of stupidity is possible if you try hard enough. Maybe like season 4 of Mandalorian they can widen the scope and have Thrawn / New Republic shenanigans going on in the background.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thrawn is also DEAD AS FUCK
What makes you say this did something happen after rebels? I thought last we saw...

He and Ezra got whale warped to who knows where and Sabine and Asoka where gonna go look for them.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'd say Grand Admiral Thrawn would be better adapted into a TV series, he's an intricate character, a mix of Sherlock Holmes, an Imperial Admiral, but also willing to bend some rules to look out for his own people, I'd like to see series arcs about campaigns or random missions where he uses his unorthodox strategies to win unwinnable situations, the tension with Palpatine, the missions he sometimes did with Vader and the difference between the methods of these two.. But they need to do it right, and that'll take time. Mandalorian Season 1 can only buy back so much good faith, they need to pull a few more homeruns before people are willing to even give them the benefit of the doubt again.

It’s literally a trilogy. Was supposed to be 7-9

Dunno wtf you are on about

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
It’s literally a trilogy. Was supposed to be 7-9

Dunno wtf you are on about

I'm well aware of that, I've read all of Zahn's books regarding Thrawn..

But really, do you think after the poorly-received sequels, you can just use the Thrawn trilogy as is? Like, crazy old Jedi hermit (too reminiscent of Luke in TLJ for most people), a hidden lost fleet (too reminiscent of the Sith Eternal fleet on Exegol), a crazed clone called, of all things, Luuke?

The sequels fucked any chance of using the Zahn trilogy, though even without them, the movies should have come out relatively soon after ROTJ to have any chance to follow the story.. the story doesn't work with Luke and Leia in their 60's and Han in his 70's.. works even less now with a retired Han and a dead Leia, doesn't it?

I was refering to the portrayal of Thrawn in both Rebels and recent Zahn books, where you can read about various missions he's handled in the past for the Emperor, in the Unknown Regions, sometimes working with the Chiss Ascendency to free slaves, sometimes working with Vader to destroy other threats to the Empire, he's even done a couple missions with Anakin before he became Vader.

Those are interesting moments in Thrawn's life that could be well-portrayed in a TV series format, you are not going to create an engaging movie trilogy with only Thrawn, you'd need an entire cast of new characters (since all the familiar faces are unavailable or too old now) except maybe Vader since he's masked and can have anyone in the suit I guess.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'm well aware of that, I've read all of Zahn's books regarding Thrawn..

But really, do you think after the poorly-received sequels, you can just use the Thrawn trilogy as is? Like, crazy old Jedi hermit (too reminiscent of Luke in TLJ for most people), a hidden lost fleet (too reminiscent of the Sith Eternal fleet on Exegol), a crazed clone called, of all things, Luuke?

The sequels fucked any chance of using the Zahn trilogy, though even without them, the movies should have come out relatively soon after ROTJ to have any chance to follow the story.. the story doesn't work with Luke and Leia in their 60's and Han in his 70's.. works even less now with a retired Han and a dead Leia, doesn't it?

I was refering to the portrayal of Thrawn in both Rebels and recent Zahn books, where you can read about various missions he's handled in the past for the Emperor, in the Unknown Regions, sometimes working with the Chiss Ascendency to free slaves, sometimes working with Vader to destroy other threats to the Empire, he's even done a couple missions with Anakin before he became Vader.

Those are interesting moments in Thrawn's life that could be well-portrayed in a TV series format, you are not going to create an engaging movie trilogy with only Thrawn, you'd need an entire cast of new characters (since all the familiar faces are unavailable or too old now) except maybe Vader since he's masked and can have anyone in the suit I guess.

All that sounds like #NotMyStarWars. Lol

They tried to ruin the Star Wars universe for me, and succeeded.

• 1Edgelord

spronk

FPS noob
thats crazy, i hope princess leia sings

i noticed 3 new torrents up on IPT, Darth Pyro52's PROJECT EWOK and Empire of Dreams. Some dude has gotten clean sources and remastered two network TV shows, like the Holiday Special:

1984 Caravan of Courage: an Ewok Adventure

1985 Ewoks: The Battle for Endor

I've never even heard of these things so it sounded interesting, will watch it some day when I am drunk enough. Empire of Dreams is a docu from 2004 about the original trilogy with a lot of og behind the scenes footage

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
on the old boards i used to link these these incredible documentaries on the making of each of the original trilogy. i'll be damned if i can remember what they were called.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
found them!
Star Wars
Empire
ROTJ

he also does excellent docs on Raiders of the Lost Arc and Jaws.
Jaws
Raiders

i highly recommend all of them.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nice find chuk
they are super long but he put in so much work on each one. you can tell they were a passion project of his, nobody authorized him or gave him access. he put all that shit together on his own. i think some took him a year to put together. i am very surprised he didnt do much after those. i guess he noped out after seeing Lucas sell to Disney.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
- Disney courting A list for new trilogy.

- Talks with Gal Gadot held for lead female role.

- Talking to other A listers. Disney pulling all strings to unite the fandom and give Star Wars the facelift it badly needs.

- Roman numeral naming is currently being used for the new trilogy. Unknown if Episode 10 title will change as the project develops, and if they are going to keep the roman numerals and what significance that has.

- Game of Thrones/ LOTRO modeling being used for new trilogy

- Darker tone, along the lines of LOTR/GoT as the blueprint. No more "ya momma bitch" jokes.

- Time travel is going to be used

• 1Garbage

joz123

Potato del Grande

- Talking to other A listers. Disney pulling all strings to unite the fandom and give Star Wars the facelift it badly needs.

- Roman numeral naming is currently being used for the new trilogy. Unknown if Episode 10 title will change as the project develops, and if they are going to keep the roman numerals and what significance that has.

- Darker tone, along the lines of LOTR/GoT as the blueprint. No more "ya momma bitch" jokes.

giphy.gif

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

RIP Daisy Ridley.

Why Gal Gadot? She's Wonder Woman. Is this like how Idris Elba is suggested for every male role?

Has Star Wars ever had A list actors in lead roles?