Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Sevens

Log Wizard
Maybe not A list but VERY prestigious
Edit: Gal Gadot is a shit actress, the only thing she has going for her is she is hot but other than that fuck her
So many talented actresses out there yet they always go for tits of the week. You want to win back fans get some god damn actual talent ( Hell Emily Blunt could act all them under the table and is still very easy on the eyes).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
RIP Daisy Ridley.

Why Gal Gadot? She's Wonder Woman. Is this like how Idris Elba is suggested for every male role?

Has Star Wars ever had A list actors in lead roles?
what do you mean by A list? Alec Guinness and James Earl Jones dont count?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Maybe not A list but VERY prestigious
Edit: Gal Gadot is a shit actress, the only thing she has going for her is she is hot but other than that fuck her
So many talented actresses out there yet they always go for tits of the week. You want to win back fans get some god damn actual talent ( Hell Emily Blunt could act all them under the table and is still very easy on the eyes).
i wouldnt even call her A list, she starred in one successful film? i mean back in 1977 who would even be an A lister? they didnt really do blockbusters back then.

Chris

Potato del Grande
what do you mean by A list? Alec Guinness and James Earl Jones dont count?
What other movies you seen them in?

I was thinking main characters anyway, not supporting and voice actors. Obviously there's Samuel L Jackson in these movies too as supporting character.

Would be weird seeing a well known actor.

• 1Picard

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I was thinking main characters anyway, not supporting and voice actors. Obviously there's Samuel L Jackson in these movies too as supporting character.

James earl jones was the idris elba of the early 70s. He did a lot of films before star wars. As i said, there really wasnt much of an A lister thing back then, it was just actors, there were a few top billing people such as robert redford or paul newman or gene hackman, but it wasnt like they were making hundred million dollar movies. In todays world those guys would be considered not as big as juaquin pheonix.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole

I mean if we are talking prequels McGregor and Neason

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Trainspotting... erm... anything else?
James Earl Jones was nominated for best actor Oscar in 1970 for Great White Hope.
nominated best actor Golden Globe for Claudine 1974
he was in Dr Strangelove, he starred in the Bingo Long movie ( highly recommend everyone watch that). he has an iconic performance as Barney Hill in the UFO incident. when he did Star Wars it was a huge deal.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
Trainspotting... erm... anything else?
I never said he had a mile long list of credits, I said he was a well known actor. So well known that a 30 something man for the midwest USA who had never seen Trainspotting still knew who the fuck he was when he was cast in the movie

Fadaar

That guy
They should try and get Ewan McGregor into the MCU somehow. There any good British characters from X-Men or F4 pools?

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
James earl jones was the idris elba of the early 70s. He did a lot of films before star wars. As i said, there really wasnt much of an A lister thing back then, it was just actors, there were a few top billing people such as robert redford or paul newman or gene hackman, but it wasnt like they were making hundred million dollar movies. In todays world those guys would be considered not as big as juaquin pheonix.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users