Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not every director/writer can be dropped into the middle of an existing franchise and do a good job at continuing the universe. Rian Johnson by his own admission didn't even try and deliberately went off the rails into undesired bullshit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
blah blah blah, i'm black thats why i got the role!!!

He isn’t wrong, he is an obvious token. But he and the rest of the mongrels demanded that they be treated based on their race and not ability so fuck him very much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
blah blah blah, i'm black thats why i got the role!!!

english blacks have no history of slavery, in fact they have been coddled the entire time. not everyone is going to be nice to you. get the fuck over it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
HE directed Fly???? One of my fav episodes of BB??? How in the fuck?
Rian-Johnson-1.jpg

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Is this shitty franchise, I include every single movie when saying that, fucking dead yet?

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
english blacks have no history of slavery, in fact they have been coddled the entire time. not everyone is going to be nice to you. get the fuck over it.
That's not true. They came from the Caribbean, how do you think they got there? What they don't have is the history of segregation in the country they now live in.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ray Fisher is pulling the same crap with justice league. All they are doing is telling studios to avoid them like the plague

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's not true. They came from the Caribbean, how do you think they got there? What they don't have is the history of segregation in the country they now live in.
those arent English blacks? how many black slaves were in England?

Chris

Potato del Grande
those arent English blacks? how many black slaves were in England?
White people come from Europe (this is where England is). Black people come from Africa.

The majority of black immigration into England was in the 60s onwards from colonial holdings in the Carribean, places like Jamaica. Those people were slave descendants.

However there was migration from other places too, like Nigeria, who were not slaves. Especially in recent decades. This seems to include John Boyega's family.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
White people come from Europe (this is where England is). Black people come from Africa.

The majority of black immigration into England was in the 60s onwards from colonial holdings in the Carribean, places like Jamaica. Those people were slave descendants.

However there was migration from other places too, like Nigeria, who were not slaves. Especially in recent decades. This seems to include John Boyega's family.
yes, as i was saying. english blacks have no history of slavery they were coddled and brought there. thanks for reinforcing my argument.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
yes, as i was saying. english blacks have no history of slavery they were coddled and brought there. thanks for reinforcing my argument.
You are generalising in a really weird way. For the third time, quite a lot of "english blacks" were slaves. Just not in England.