jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
1615029572506.png

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
To be clear, Rogue Squadron is the only movie project with an announced release date, and even that's not until Christmas '23.

I strongly suspect Taika Waititi's movie gets made, and Feige's project afterward, but Rian's 'movies' just sound like 'sit on the rights in case they're needed'.

(To be clear, I actually _want_ to see what a Rian Johnson trilogy, hopefully in a completely different timeframe than everything else Star Wars, looks like. Him deciding to go all deconstructionist and blow up an IP in the middle of a trilogy is probably the single biggest film blunder I've heard of in my lifetime, though modern Hollywood keeps throwing new disasters at us (Matrix 3, Batman v Superman).

The blunder is on Disney deciding they'd not use one unified storyline across a movie trilogy, but instead give three directors individual creative control for each movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Vessel simply known as "The Vessel"...

I was just about to say "NOPE!" loudly when they mentioned Geode, who appears to be a rock.

Super Hyper ULTRA MEGA NOPE!

• 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
That laughter was infectious. I ended up laughing by the end of the reaction video, right along with the midnight's edge guys as it intensified towards the end.

Whoooo! spronk must be amped. They gave him a rock.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I couldn't breathe. The rock is behind them on the ship. On the official star wars social media page. There's stills posted of a fucking rock on a ship. The rock has a name. They named a rock. The Vessel carries a rock. The rock visits other rocks in the planetary system. The Vessel carries the rock to meet other rocks. The source material says the rock can breed with other rocks.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
qkc4pvaqjam41.jpg

i was looking for something that says "rocks are cool". i guess high republic is full of "stoners" !
:p

• 1Rustled

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
"A Dinosaur is like a rock. It's been around a long time"

Good meeting. Like Midnight's Edge said-- they say just enough to get this past higher-ups during development and to secure a budget. Where's Warner Bros at when you need em?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Midnight's Edge are very professional, their reviews and news have calm reasoned points about why political meddling in movies has been bad.

I can't belive that something so fucking stupid exists that it broke them.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Midnight's Edge are very professional, their reviews and news have calm reasoned points about why political meddling in movies has been bad.

I can't belive that something so fucking stupid exists that it broke them.
Andre the Belgian guy you usually hear is the real pro, his other dudes are less so. not totally unprofesional, but they yuck it up more on live streams. this "Geode" was so stupid that it even made him question his own existence.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Andre the Belgian guy you usually hear is the real pro, his other dudes are less so. not totally unprofesional, but they yuck it up more on live streams. this "Geode" was so stupid that it even made him question his own existence.
Yeah even Andre thought it was fucking stupid.

• 1Like

Tholan

Blackwing Lair Raider
At some point you start to wonder if they are doing this on purpose to see how far they can go before someone says stop.

• 2Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
At some point you start to wonder if they are doing this on purpose to see how far they can go before someone says stop.
no, what they are doing is hiring people based on what diversity boxes are checked instead of what experience they have had with scifi writing, what knowledge they have of the Star Wars universe or if they even like Star Wars. Rian Johnson has said he didnt even like Star Wars, same with the director of Rogue1. except Rogue 1 guy didnt hate Star Wars either and wasnt trying to make a shitty film to destroy a franchise.

• 2Like