Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
maybe it is, i know there is a match to one of those films.
Both were sea monster escape films where the cast gets killed off one by one. Even think they were both mining or something before the shit hits the fan. I remember Leviathan pretty well, but it's been decades since I saw Deep Star Six.

The Abyss definitely has similarities just with the setting, but it's a radically different movie. Wasn't ever a creature feature, just more of an exploratory adventure / mystery.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Both were sea monster escape films where the cast gets killed off one by one. Even think they were both mining or something before the shit hits the fan. I remember Leviathan pretty well, but it's been decades since I saw Deep Star Six.

The Abyss definitely has similarities just with the setting, but it's a radically different movie. Wasn't ever a creature feature, just more of an exploratory adventure / mystery.
The original cut was the aliens planning on attacking earth or something before that? I forget now. I only watched Abyss a few times.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

They sort of remind me of Sphere, even though that's a different type of kill off the cast one by one film.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ewx8w4KWEAUTK7P

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Reading the last few pages and holy SHIT Star Wars has fallen far.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Last Jedi was literal in my case.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Haven't given them money since TFA and TLJ was the last movie I watched in the franchise.

Solo was a hard no.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I havent given them money since Return of the Jedi which in my opinion is just a shit show of a terribad movie.

• 2Picard
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users