Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yes it's more than a bit ridiculous that Maul survived but they had the room to fudge his death because his body fell out of sight, they just had to say it was actually a trash chute he fell down and blah blah blah Zabrak physiology + the force. Ventress did not disappear, she sacrificed herself saving Quinlan Vos from Count Dooku and her body was laid to rest in a funeral ceremony on Dathomir.

So... Zombie Ventress then? That seems easy enough. They could easily cook up some special ritual that resurrects her closer to her living form than the run-of-the-mill zombies they usually create.

-edit- Fuck, Mr Creed beat me.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So... Zombie Ventress then? That seems easy enough. They could easily cook up some special ritual that resurrects her closer to her living form than the run-of-the-mill zombies they usually create.

-edit- Fuck, Mr Creed beat me.
Except the Nightsisters were wiped out by Grievous and Mother Talzin was later killed for good by Dooku and Sidious. And it's all very darksidey shit, whereas Ventress not only rejected the dark side but her sacrifice saving him is what motivated Vos to renounce the dark side.

It's not impossible but I really don't see her ever coming back. Favreau and Filoni wouldn't do it because they respect the source material and the KKK wouldn't do it because Ventress is Filoni's creation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
This might not be a popular opinion, but I really liked Ventress as a villain. Her redemption arc was interesting, but I felt she was less interesting because of it toward the end.

• 1Solidarity

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Just for those of you idiots who don't think this cult has taken over--Disney employees are being evaluated for their adherence to cult principles now.

BuT yOu GuY's jUsT sEE SjW sHiT in EverYthing!

E0041V_VIAUvUkL.jpg
E0041C0VoAI-DcK.jpg
E004lg8VgAU3_h3.jpg

Nothing like having your work evaluate how much you've gained from being racist just because of the color of your skin.

Fuck this company.

• 4Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>

spronk

FPS noob
my DIS shares in my IRA account are up 35% in 2 years, if they restart dividend payouts i'll use some of that money to support white causes like Cracker barrel and NASCAR

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
but wasn't that in a comic or book only? afaik comic books aren't canon. Bad Batch recently changed a comic book story. I don't believe Ventress died in clone wars or rebels so she can easily come back in live action. Even if you feel she is dead she could be in the Obi Wan tv show, since its all characters who we saw die in movies.
No one ever really dies.

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just for those of you idiots who don't think this cult has taken over--Disney employees are being evaluated for their adherence to cult principles now.

BuT yOu GuY's jUsT sEE SjW sHiT in EverYthing!

View attachment 353289View attachment 353290View attachment 353291

Nothing like having your work evaluate how much you've gained from being racist just because of the color of your skin.

Fuck this company.

Evaluation subbed out or being done in-house by HR?

Nm looks all in house.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given how badly Kennedy screwed the new trilogy cast over, take every paycheck she can.

• 1Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it still a "return to the franchise" when there literally hasn't been another movie since the last movie she was in?

In other news, I'm in talks to return to work on Monday.
The show she was a nude corpse on is still running, maybe she can play a different murder victim?