Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah his hand apparently not only achieved escape velocity from being ejected out a garbage chute but also entered hyperspace.
And then the light saber survives reentry and crash landing into a planet

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Yeah his hand apparently not only achieved escape velocity from being ejected out a garbage chute but also entered hyperspace.
If I were CGI guy and the director said to do something like that, I'd be excited as hell to do it. I'd have made it a sequence like when gandalf fights the balrog. Just show it falling and accellerating with gusts of wind and tons of debris in the way, but eventually it'd pass through the eye at the center of the gas giant where there's flames and stone cause things like that are cool. After going through a short and even more chaotic path ascending the other half of the planet at incredible speed. I can just imagine the hand breaking through the clouds and this moment of peace before it starts flying into the vacuum of space. Maybe show it tumbling through space, riding the wake of a spaceship or something else before finally finding its new planet.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If I were CGI guy and the director said to do something like that, I'd be excited as hell to do it. I'd have made it a sequence like when gandalf fights the balrog. Just show it falling and accellerating with gusts of wind and tons of debris in the way, but eventually it'd pass through the eye at the center of the gas giant where there's flames and stone cause things like that are cool. After going through a short and even more chaotic path ascending the other half of the planet at incredible speed. I can just imagine the hand breaking through the clouds and this moment of peace before it starts flying into the vacuum of space. Maybe show it tumbling through space, riding the wake of a spaceship or something else before finally finding its new planet.
You'd fit right in with that fucking hack director.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
That scene would have made the movie better, then you would have known right from the start that the whole thing is a joke.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Star Wars The Old Republic may be coming to movies. already been said its NOT Kotor

Yeah there was a surprising amount of chatter that popped up all of the sudden today about this. Rumor includes them pushing Rogue Squadron back a year to 2024 release. This seems to just be the fruit being ripe on something they have worked on for half a decade and now its go time. Might be something they announce officially next Friday at Disney+ day, but could be saved for D23 late this month.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
glad Feige isn't getting priority. he's got brain rot from a long career.

although he'd definitely put a cast and story together.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
you mean this one?

1636402325940.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Brie Larson is going to be the lead. They only have female directors when movies are female focused.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
StarWars is now garbage.
Just let it rot in a landfill and let's move on.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users