Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

spronk

FPS noob
fan movie reminds me of Revenge of the Sith opening, takes place right after ROTJ. faces are a bit uncanny valley still. Made with Blender, Houdini, and Redshift

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Got into the first big panel at Celebration today. There was absolutely zero Star Wars movie news, they only talked very briefly about Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford was there.
Star Wars news was
Andor is premiering August 31, its 12 episodes and they are shooting another 12 starting very soon. They showed the teaser trailer, it looks fantastic, very Rogue One in feel, as it should be.
They showed a teaser for Mando S3 which is crazy because they just finished shooting it recently. It looked incredible, tons of Bo-Katan and it looks like Mandalore the planet is going to be a major setting next season. Its coming in February 2023.
There's a new show called Skeleton Crew that is about "4 kids lost in the galaxy trying to get home" and it takes place in the Mando timeline. Jude Law is the main actor in it. They said even though its got kids as the main characters, it is not a kids show.
Ahsoka is busy shooting, Rosario did a "sorry I can't be there" video message and her headtails are longer now, they figured out a way to do it. She looked incredible. That show is coming Spring 2023.
Hayden Christensen is getting tons of love and its pretty awesome to see. Diego Luna (Cassian) is clearly ecstatic to be doing the Andor thing again.
No mention about Bad Batch but I'm in that panel on Sunday and I suspect they will announce its coming immediately after Kenobi ends but may be split in half with the back half after Andor.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Got into the first big panel at Celebration today. There was absolutely zero Star Wars movie news, they only talked very briefly about Indiana Jones and Harrison Ford was there.
Star Wars news was
Andor is premiering August 31, its 12 episodes and they are shooting another 12 starting very soon. They showed the teaser trailer, it looks fantastic, very Rogue One in feel, as it should be.
They showed a teaser for Mando S3 which is crazy because they just finished shooting it recently. It looked incredible, tons of Bo-Katan and it looks like Mandalore the planet is going to be a major setting next season. Its coming in February 2023.
There's a new show called Skeleton Crew that is about "4 kids lost in the galaxy trying to get home" and it takes place in the Mando timeline. Jude Law is the main actor in it. They said even though its got kids as the main characters, it is not a kids show.
Ahsoka is busy shooting, Rosario did a "sorry I can't be there" video message and her headtails are longer now, they figured out a way to do it. She looked incredible. That show is coming Spring 2023.
Hayden Christensen is getting tons of love and its pretty awesome to see. Diego Luna (Cassian) is clearly ecstatic to be doing the Andor thing again.
No mention about Bad Batch but I'm in that panel on Sunday and I suspect they will announce its coming immediately after Kenobi ends but may be split in half with the back half after Andor.
rich GIF
bad movies endless trash GIF

I tried to read this in RLM nerd crew voices. I gave up.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Attended the Mandalorian+ panel today. They showed the trailer again but it was twice as long this time. Mandalore will factor incredibly heavily into next season. There were at least 2 dozen different mandalorians on screen and multiple factions, the Night Owls popped up a few times. Last shot of the trailer seemed to be a go pro type shot of a mandalorian fighter descending in the ruins of Sundari, the nuked capital of Mandalore. Looks great.

Then they showed a teaser for Ahsoka, which just finished its third week of production.
Holy shit. Its the Rebels sequel. Sabine is in it, Chopper is in it, Hera is in it. They showed all of them. Way too early to tell but they hype level was through the roof when the Phoenix's all showed up even though there was almost no action at all, just people walking in scenes.

Final panel was for Tales of the Jedi, a 6 episode animated series that are considered shorts. They are done in the Clone Wars style, so its basically stories they wanted to tell that wouldn't fit in chronologically at the end of the series. 3 are Ahsoka stories, we got to see the entire first one. The rest involve the prequel era jedi, one seems to be about Dooku falling to the darkside, one (may be the same) features a younger Qui-Gon and has Liam Neeson and his son voicing him at different parts of his life. Filoni said the Dooku one is "brutal". The Ahsoka one we saw involved her village and mother and something that happens when Ahsoka is 1 year old, before Plo Koon finds her and takes her to the temple. It would fit very well into the Clone Wars series.
Bad Batch panel tomorrow.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its the Rebels sequel. Sabine is in it, Chopper is in it, Hera is in it. They showed all of them. Way too early to tell but they hype level was through the roof when the Phoenix's all showed up even though there was almost no action at all, just people walking in scenes.
Ezra too, or is this gonna be when they go looking for Ezra?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wonder if they'll ever bother trying to do Zeb in live action. Him and Kallus straight peaced out.
Zeb would be great, I think he would look weird in live-action though. I doubt he'd appear though since he's on that hard to get planet.

Edit: Also the main rumor is that the dude who played Aladdin in the live action movie got cast as Ezra.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I'm one of the biggest SW apologists on this board and even I would never spend money on that garbage hotel. For that money, I am going to any other country of my choice for 2 weeks. Disney blew it on that train wreck, across the board.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lock it in bro, you and me might be the only ones in the positive column left on this board
It's an F&F production and I doubt they'll fumble again so soon after Boba Fat. My wisecracking does not mean I'm not optimistic for this.