Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

spronk

FPS noob
nothing you or anyone on this forum does matters, the power is in the hands of 20 year olds and i don't care what they do just like none of them give a fuck what I say or think.

I got an 80TB media array and i'm sure at some point i'll turn into my old man who never watched anything made past 1985

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
nothing you or anyone on this forum does matters, the power is in the hands of 20 year olds and i don't care what they do just like none of them give a fuck what I say or think.

I got an 80TB media array and i'm sure at some point i'll turn into my old man who never watched anything made past 1985
i'm already there when it comes to TV. 70s 80s and 90s tv was best tv. some 2000s was good too.

• 1Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Definitely has that Ezra nose.
Great minds.

ezranose.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Back in December 2020 when the film was announced, Jenkins was thrilled to join the franchise. “It ignited a desire in me to turn all of that tragedy and thrill into one day making the greatest fighter pilot movie of all time,”

So top gun probably got it cancelled lol.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
So top gun probably got it cancelled lol.
if anything, Rey pretty much made that premise redundant since she was already the best ever at everything. if you asked her how well she plays Pinochle, she would say she's better than you and everyone else. and be right

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm

The influence of Jones, 91, is undisputed as Darth Vader served as a multi-generational villain. In his retirement, however, Jones signed over the rights to use his voice via artificial intelligence in future film iterations of the character as he "wished to keep Vader alive," according to Vanity Fair.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

The influence of Jones, 91, is undisputed as Darth Vader served as a multi-generational villain. In his retirement, however, Jones signed over the rights to use his voice via artificial intelligence in future film iterations of the character as he "wished to keep Vader alive," according to Vanity Fair.
If i was him i would have told Disney.
iu

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

He's more machine now than man.

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Goatface

Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and Damon Lindelof are teaming up for a new Star Wars movie.

Deadline has revealed that Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy has signed up to direct a Star Wars movie for Disney and Lucasfilm. Damon Lindelof is co-writing the film’s script, but the identity of his partner is currently unknown. The project is far off as it’s still being written at press time.
1666619063046.png

1666619005157.png

• 4Barf
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users