Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I can see it now. The Gender and Justice of We Have to Go Back. Going to be fire.

spronk

FPS noob
at least in a few years a bunch of ugly trannies will be kicking all these retards out of their jobs as tranny trumps everything else in the social warrior hierarchy

even when we normies are losing, men are still winning

Ranak

Molten Core Raider
What will it take to get Kathleen Kennedy fired? So bad for so long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What will it take to get Kathleen Kennedy fired? So bad for so long.
they probably kept her on this long to spite fans who want her fired so badly. if nobody said shit, she likely would have been gone in 2017.
Disney appears to be aware of the negative headlines these announcements and non-starters are for both Disney and the Star Wars brand that they have reportedly issued an order. According to a report from Puck News, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy has been advised by Disney to stop announcing projects and creatives to not generate bad headlines from the press and fans if and when these projects do not happen. This sheds some light on why no new Star Wars films were announced at either Star Wars Celebration, San Diego Comic-Con, or D23 this year.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
they probably kept her on this long to spite fans who want her fired so badly. if nobody said shit, she likely would have been gone in 2017.
Disney appears to be aware of the negative headlines these announcements and non-starters are for both Disney and the Star Wars brand that they have reportedly issued an order. According to a report from Puck News, Lucasfilm President Kathleen Kennedy has been advised by Disney to stop announcing projects and creatives to not generate bad headlines from the press and fans if and when these projects do not happen. This sheds some light on why no new Star Wars films were announced at either Star Wars Celebration, San Diego Comic-Con, or D23 this year.

1666688347975.png

That list is too short. JJ should be on it. He was going to do all 3 movies and balked in pre-production.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No characters I'd care to see.

Maybe Finn if they write something interesting and engaging. Can't think of anyone else I'd tolerate from the sequel trilogy.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I clicked the article to double check the quote, because it still says Rouge Squadron a day later.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I like Lindelof and if this has nothing to do with the Skywalkers that’ll be even better.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Official Star Wars just retweeted them. Not clear yet what it’s going to be but last week it leaked that there’s a Grogu short possibly coming to d+ on 11/12
Could be that or hopefully a full movie, or just part of visions s2 next year

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
this morning

definitely seems to be leaning toward the Grogu short I mentioned above

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
the biggest mistake the ip ever made was green lighting 'andor'

they could have just been the joke that printed cash, but people are going to see what it could be

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
the biggest mistake the ip ever made was green lighting 'andor'

they could have just been the joke that printed cash, but people are going to see what it could be
Have you watched all the animated Clone Wars and Rebels? Not saying it is on the adult drama level of Andor, but aside from the filler episodes they were actually well done and told good story. Honestly those animated series are w better than 1, 2, 3, 7, 8 & 9.

I would be fine if they never made another live action and just did animated series with Favreau & Filoni at the helm.

All that said, Ando was awesome and hope to see more.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users