Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Kareem being a buckstopper isn't a rumor. He was also Chapek's right hand man before he got promoted and they have a strong relationship.

Either way if you don't have an official Disney announcement of the re-signing, that would mark the 2nd time KK has been snubbed. Lucas Film giving that information out is not the same thing as Disney making the announcement.
it doesnt matter if its official or not. she is there to stay and Star Wars will remain dead until that bitch leaves and somebody who gives at least one shit about the fans takes her place. Star Wars is not a growing franchise, its shrinking because fans of that age are getting old and dying, they arent engaging new fans because their idea of new fans only exists on Twitter.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it doesnt matter if its official or not. she is there to stay and Star Wars will remain dead until that bitch leaves and somebody who gives at least one shit about the fans takes her place. Star Wars is not a growing franchise, its shrinking because fans of that age are getting old and dying, they arent engaging new fans because their idea of new fans only exists on Twitter.

It does matter if she's not holding the purse anymore.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Rangers of the New Republic has been canceled, they never wrote any episode scripts but some story ideas may make their way into Mandalorian.

yersinia

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone on here collect the posters? have a revenge of the jedi hanging... think about that

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Anyone on here collect the posters? have a revenge of the jedi hanging... think about that
this was on my wall from when i was 7 to at least 13.
Star-Wars-Episode-4-Printable-Poster-1977-MyPosterCollection.com-the-war-684x1024.jpg

if i ever saw it on sale id buy it again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's already said he wants nothing more to do with it in so many terms...
he's an actor, they are all whores. when they say no, they really mean "YES, please pay me more!" look at Mark Hamill. he knew when he signed on for Last Jedi, that he was going to be humiliated and that his only iconic role for his entire career was going to become dogshit. did he walk off and tell everyone fuck off and sue me? no he sucked every cock that needed to be sucked and then complained about it later on after the check cleared. Boyega wanted his Finn character to be much bigger in the trilogy. and he wasnt wrong. but they fucked him over in TLJ and then they double fucked him over in RoS. why would he come back and do that movie knowing he was going to eat a shit sandwich a second time? money, baby. Boyega's problem is is that now that he walked off a major production for Netflix costing the studio millions of dollars because they had to shut down production and recast the role. he is now branded as "difficult to work with". kiss of death in the industry. you can fuck kids all day long. you can be a producer and be praised for all the actresses you made suck your dick for parts in films. but fuck a production up? cost a studio big money? yeah, your ass is done.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
What's this I hear about JJ signing on for a sequel to the trilogy?
sounds like hopium. all SW films have been shut down for now. looks like D+ "is the way" for the next few years. even if JJ did sign up for a new sequel trilogy, he would have to get in line behind all the other productions that were rumored to be in the works but as of yet hasnt happened.

• 1Like

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
What's this I hear about JJ signing on for a sequel to the trilogy?
I'm usually pretty on top of SW news and i haven't heard one peep about this, and would be pretty shocked if it happened. i don't think most people involved in the sequel trilogy left having had a very great experience they would want to repeat. Although money talks i suppose.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I would expect a single movie to test the waters if they even dare to step foot in the sequel era. So far they've been limiting themselves to post-original trilogy and not approaching that galactic dumpster fire.

spronk

FPS noob
mondo sells a ton of vintage star wars posters but they sell out within mins of going up and are limited editions, i thought about buying one but realized i'm not 19 living in a dorm anymore :(

this site isn't too accurate with its leaks but maybe Rey can go shit all over Luke and Leia a little more