Star Wars general purpose movie stuff

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
it doesnt matter if Andor was quality, who gives a shit? nobody watched it and its going to be cancelled. Star Wars is dead.
How mad are you that they cancelled your fat hog waifu? Like shit your pants angry?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mad or not it's facts. Andor didn't pull any views.
and it was fucking expensive, they gave the nerds their nerd catnip and they didnt bother to watch or there werent enough of them to make a difference. an expensive show that nobody watches isnt going to be renewed, especially when the company that made it just lost 5 billion over the last two quarters. fucking pointless anyway since everyone dies.
Star Wars isnt the only thing dead. Lucasfilm is dead too.

Last edited:
  • 2Great Review
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
and it was fucking expensive, they gave the nerds their nerd catnip and they didnt bother to watch or there werent enough of them to make a difference. an expensive show that nobody watches isnt going to be renewed, especially when the company that made it just lost 5 billion over the last two quarters. fucking pointless anyway since everyone dies.
Star Wars isnt the only thing dead. Lucasfilm is dead too.

Ironic isn't it, since the only reason George signed the deal was because Disney agreed to keep the lights on at Lucas Film and not lay anyone off at any of his companies. He wanted everything to continue as is. Now turning lights off is very much on the table.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ironic isn't it, since the only reason George signed the deal was because Disney agreed to keep the lights on at Lucas Film and not lay anyone off at any of his companies. He wanted everything to continue as is. Now turning lights off is very much on the table.
of course it is, they managed to burn down the entire company in less than ten years and they keep hiring this woman to make sure its totally dead. Willow, Indy and Star Wars is gone. whats left? Howard the Duck and American Graffiti?

Goatface

Daisy Ridley is returning to the “Star Wars” universe, it was announced at Star Wars Celebration in London on Friday. Ridley will reprise the character of Rey in a new film to be directed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, set 15 years after the events of “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.”

“My heart is pounding,” Ridley said as she took the stage. “I am so thrilled to be at Celebration with all of you in London. Thank you, Kathleen [Kennedy] and Sharmeen for having me back. I’m so happy to be continuing this journey.”

Obaid-Chinoy said the film will be immersed in a Jedi academy with a new Jedi Master, Rey. The story finds Rey “rebuilding a new Jedi Order.”

Star Wars fans have reason to rejoice as Lucasfilm announced three new movies during this year’s Star Wars Celebration in the United Kingdom. The highly anticipated event attracted thousands of fans from around the world, eager to hear the latest news about the beloved franchise.

The first of the three movies will be directed by James Mangold and will focus on the first Jedi to use The Force. Mangold is best known for directing hit movies such as Logan and Ford v Ferrari. His unique style is sure to bring a fresh take to the Star Wars universe.

The second movie will be directed by Dave Filoni and will culminate the events of the Star Wars show from Disney Plus. Filoni is no stranger to the Star Wars universe, having worked on numerous projects, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.

The third and final Star Wars movie will be directed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and will be set 15 years after Rise of the Skywalker, with Daisy Ridley returning as Rey. It will focus on the New Jedi order and promises to bring a new perspective to the Star Wars universe. Obaid-Chinoy is an Academy Award-winning director and is the first woman from Pakistan to receive the honor.

• 2Pathetic
  • 2Barf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Daisy Ridley is returning to the “Star Wars” universe, it was announced at Star Wars Celebration in London on Friday. Ridley will reprise the character of Rey in a new film to be directed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy, set 15 years after the events of “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.”

“My heart is pounding,” Ridley said as she took the stage. “I am so thrilled to be at Celebration with all of you in London. Thank you, Kathleen [Kennedy] and Sharmeen for having me back. I’m so happy to be continuing this journey.”

Obaid-Chinoy said the film will be immersed in a Jedi academy with a new Jedi Master, Rey. The story finds Rey “rebuilding a new Jedi Order.”

Star Wars fans have reason to rejoice as Lucasfilm announced three new movies during this year’s Star Wars Celebration in the United Kingdom. The highly anticipated event attracted thousands of fans from around the world, eager to hear the latest news about the beloved franchise.

The first of the three movies will be directed by James Mangold and will focus on the first Jedi to use The Force. Mangold is best known for directing hit movies such as Logan and Ford v Ferrari. His unique style is sure to bring a fresh take to the Star Wars universe.

The second movie will be directed by Dave Filoni and will culminate the events of the Star Wars show from Disney Plus. Filoni is no stranger to the Star Wars universe, having worked on numerous projects, including Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars Rebels.

The third and final Star Wars movie will be directed by Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and will be set 15 years after Rise of the Skywalker, with Daisy Ridley returning as Rey. It will focus on the New Jedi order and promises to bring a new perspective to the Star Wars universe. Obaid-Chinoy is an Academy Award-winning director and is the first woman from Pakistan to receive the honor.
lmfao @ describing Dave fucking Filoni as 'no stranger to the Star Wars universe' when he's likely influenced it more than George Lucas has at this point.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The Filoni movie is the only one that doesnt sound like it will be very good. The Mangold movie though sounds good and hes made some good flicks.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

none of those movies will be made.

• 2Like
  • 2Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
So:

1) Desperate attempt to reboot the IP in another, earlier, timeline.

2) Tie in to the cartoons and Disney+ shows so regular people won't know the characters.

3) Another attempt to do the woke timeline.

• 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 user

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
make something fresh
Joel Mchale Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Pedro Laughing GIF by Brand MKRS creative agency

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy's movie is the one David Lindelof was writing for.

His firing makes A LOT more sense now that we know for absolute sure it's the Rey movie.

He must have dared suggest Rey faces adversity.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy is a Canadian journalist, filmmaker and activist known for her work in films that highlight the inequality for women. Obaid-Chinoy received her bachelor's degree in economics and government from Smith College and went on to earn two master's degrees from Stanford

Hail the power of wymn force users. Mary Sue's unite!!

• 3Like

Juvarisx

Florida
The Filoni movie is the only one that doesnt sound like it will be very good. The Mangold movie though sounds good and hes made some good flicks.

IDK why, I still like Mandalorian and the Ahsoka trailer looked good. Trawn + Gideon will be a great pair of bad guys + the two new Sith look interesting. I have hope for it at any rate, but I agree the Mangold one will probably turn out the best since its whatever they want to do and are not beholden to existing characters.

• 1Like

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Going to be honest, I am fine with them Legends-conning Thrawn (in Ahsoka) into the reason the Empire stayed together before The Force Awakens, then having the Yuuzhan Vong level threat Thrawn was keeping the Empire together for be the actual enemy in the Rey sequel.

• 2Like